The India thread

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Jharkhand now shared.

Due to the fact that the new patches are coming out I'm playing the game a lot more. Going through updating faces for each team is taking time. So, I have shared the following teams that have updated rosters but no cosmetic changes: Karntaka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Mumbai, Odisha, Punjab, Railways, Rajasthan, Saurashtra, Services, Tamil Nadu. There might still be some issues with faces that have already been done (IPL players especially) so I'd suggest choosing not to replace appearances, skills, stats and identities should be fine.

That should be all teams shared with updated rosters now. There didn't seem much point making people wait for me to updated faces. I'll still be working through but it'll just take time.

There is an issue with bats - that a lot are missing because of how I went about downloading teams. Basically there are a lot of players with blank bats. I apologise about this. If people want to point out particularly players and bats (ideally with name on academy) I'm happy to download and update these now that duplication issues are sorted. It might take time.

Let me know of another issues too.

debojit7

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Jharkhand now shared.

There might still be some issues with faces that have already been done (IPL players especially) so I'd suggest choosing not to replace appearances, skills, stats and identities should be fine.

Hi just a quick query, so if I am using a fresh install and downloading all the teams again. I am planning to download the domestic teams first and then the IPL teams, in that case should I choose to replace appearances while downloading the IPL teams or not?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Hi just a quick query, so if I am using a fresh install and downloading all the teams again. I am planning to download the domestic teams first and then the IPL teams, in that case should I choose to replace appearances while downloading the IPL teams or not?
For all the teams I mentioned previously I've done faces for those I can find. For those I can't I've tried to make them at least not all have the default face. Ultimately it's question of choice. You can preview players before before downloading; when you search click A (i think) on the team, then you can go into the roster.

The reason I put the warning out was that I'd downloaded the India squad and IPL teams by @Llewelynf first. Then I downloaded the domestic Indian teams done by others (to get the updated names) and this wiped out a lot of the faces, at least of some players who I thought might already have been done. Quite a few internationals for example. It depends if and how many @Llewelynf had done originally.

This reminds me I should stop playing the new patch and update the faces for the rest of the teams.

Skankhunt 42

Banned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I kinda do it all the time. I recommend you to:
1. first download all domestic teams (excluding the global domestic tournaments, I.e: ipl, bbl, cpl, psl and the entire English domestic), here you won't find any replace issue.
2. Now download all English domestic teams. I doubt you'll get any replace issue here as well.
3. Now download all global domestic teams. When asked to replace, select last option ( keep current, ignore new). Thus only default players will be updated.
4. Finally, download all international teams and when prompted to replace, just repeat the last option.

It's the most accurate optimised way one can think of. You can even put optimisation further by deleting all stadiums. Then re-download them without logos and assign to teams.

You'll have maximum space empty for new logos and stuff. :)

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
For all the teams I mentioned previously I've done faces for those I can find. For those I can't I've tried to make them at least not all have the default face. Ultimately it's question of choice. You can preview players before before downloading; when you search click A (i think) on the team, then you can go into the roster.

The reason I put the warning out was that I'd downloaded the India squad and IPL teams by @Llewelynf first. Then I downloaded the domestic Indian teams done by others (to get the updated names) and this wiped out a lot of the faces, at least of some players who I thought might already have been done. Quite a few internationals for example. It depends if and how many @Llewelynf had done originally.

This reminds me I should stop playing the new patch and update the faces for the rest of the teams.
I did faces, fixes and likeness of all ipl players. I would do India domestic first then ipl, some original indian players before @wasteyouryouth were not great at all.

Oh and many of mine have the correct bats too. Not all though.

debojit7

School Cricketer
1. first download all domestic teams (excluding the global domestic tournaments, I.e: ipl, bbl, cpl, psl and the entire English domestic), here you won't find any replace issue.
2. Now download all English domestic teams. I doubt you'll get any replace issue here as well.
3. Now download all global domestic teams. When asked to replace, select last option ( keep current, ignore new). Thus only default players will be updated.
4. Finally, download all international teams and when prompted to replace, just repeat the last option.

It's the most accurate optimised way one can think of. You can even put optimisation further by deleting all stadiums. Then re-download them without logos and assign to teams.

Thanks a lot. Will follow this :)

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Thanks a lot. Will follow this :)

I might disagree about number 3 and 4, I have found that the global tournaments and internationals have been updated more frequently with better faces and bat assignments. I would replace current with new.

Arijit Maji

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
so kits and logos of which of the domestic teams are missing??

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Jharkhand now shared.

Due to the fact that the new patches are coming out I'm playing the game a lot more. Going through updating faces for each team is taking time. So, I have shared the following teams that have updated rosters but no cosmetic changes: Karntaka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Mumbai, Odisha, Punjab, Railways, Rajasthan, Saurashtra, Services, Tamil Nadu. There might still be some issues with faces that have already been done (IPL players especially) so I'd suggest choosing not to replace appearances, skills, stats and identities should be fine.

That should be all teams shared with updated rosters now. There didn't seem much point making people wait for me to updated faces. I'll still be working through but it'll just take time.

There is an issue with bats - that a lot are missing because of how I went about downloading teams. Basically there are a lot of players with blank bats. I apologise about this. If people want to point out particularly players and bats (ideally with name on academy) I'm happy to download and update these now that duplication issues are sorted. It might take time.

I'm going to start going through the rest of these. I'm just reinstalling then, once I've downloaded everything again, I'll get on it.

Arijit Maji

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Can someone do Railways??

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
how to change gloves colors i saw in you tube there batsman wearing different colour gloves

Users who are viewing this thread