The India thread

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Both Jharkhand and Services shared again.

If anyone has any problems with the teams shirts let me know.
Uh oh!! The andhra and odisa color kits have turned yellow now. I've managed to find one "somerset_front_copy" all yellow texture and delete it. Then andhra became blue again but the texture gone. Odisa remain yellow up front. @wasteyouryouth please check buddy!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Uh oh!! The andhra and odisa color kits have turned yellow now. I've managed to find one "somerset_front_copy" all yellow texture and delete it. Then andhra became blue again but the texture gone. Odisa remain yellow up front. @wasteyouryouth please check buddy!
They should both be sorted now.

Thanks for letting me know. If you see any other problems let me know. I think reusing logos/textures is causing more trouble than it's worth in terms of trying to save space.

seves009

Club Cricketer
Ok, I've shared all the Indian domestic teams. They all have at least Ranji and Vijay Hazare/T20 kit done with as much accuracy as is possible based on what I could find.

Before downloading:

My squads aren't updated. Pretty much all that is changed from the original database is the kits, names and colours of the teams. So if you download make sure not to replace players. If someone is going to update the squads that @cd779 has done then it might be wise to wait.

There are going to be a lot of logos that get downloaded. I've tried to use logos already in the shared academy so if you have downloaded others teams that others have done you might already have some in the database, they haven't been changed so you will be ok to replace them. I've also tried to reuse others as much as possible, but there are 20+ teams so, at a guess, there will be at least 100 logos. You might want to keep an eye on your logo limit and/or delete anything you consider non-essential if you want the kits with all the logos.

username is: wasteyouryouth_
some proble with assam dress
IMG_20170426_153932.jpg

seves009

Club Cricketer
Perhaps you're downloading without logos. I just tried to re-download it and it appears just fine. :)
pic i uploaded on top post is from online academy....atleast it should show the current Jersey which is shared on academy right

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I've shared:

Andhra to Gujarat and Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Vidarbha.

This is rosters (adding new players, removing those not with the side) and where possible updating the likenesses, physiques and stats. For those I'm unable to find a pic of I've at least tried to make everyone not have the same face. No bats, sorry.

For skills I've tried to make them balanced with the existing players.

I've no problem with people tweaking or improving.

I've completed the rosters for all teams. I probably won't share the remaining ones until I've done the faces. I will share them as when and I do them (I'm working alphabetically now) but might not post updates in this thread until I'm completely finished.

Some of the faces that may have been done for the IPL squads might have been overwritten on my game so I've had to do them again. You might want to check in the academy previews before you download these squads or choose not to overwrite the faces.

Users who are viewing this thread