The India thread

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
WVkpe9z.png

Four more for your viewing pleasure.

Of course at some point I will share them (when I'm done probably).

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
@wasteyouryouth , where did you get the reference for Kerala? Is it from BCCI TV? I thought it will be a combo of red, orange, yellow and white, as I shared! Top work as always!! :)
Saw the shirt in a photo of Karthik playing for Tamil Nadu (wearing their yellow kit). Then came across a video of the same two teams in a T20 match on the BCCI site.

4487_Vijaya%20Hazare%20Trophy_6.jpg

4487_Vijaya%20Hazare%20Trophy_6.jpg

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Things are turning spectacularly well thanks to you @wasteyouryouth buddy! Will you share first chunk of the teams over academy? I'd perhaps re-share them with correct squads, lineups, faces and likeness!!
Also kindly post the team names that you require reference of, i'll share some as soon as i find them! :)

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Four more
vzO5U3j.png

Things are turning spectacularly well thanks to you @wasteyouryouth buddy! Will you share first chunk of the teams over academy? I'd perhaps re-share them with correct squads, lineups, faces and likeness!!
Also kindly post the team names that you require reference of, i'll share some as soon as i find them! :)

I'm doing OK with finding references. Twitter/Instagram has helped, the odd player posting selfies etc. I think I've managed to find a 2017 kit for all so far one way or another.

Has anyone done the white kits? If not I'll do and then share. Otherwise I'm happy to start sharing them.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Ok, I've shared all the Indian domestic teams. They all have at least Ranji and Vijay Hazare/T20 kit done with as much accuracy as is possible based on what I could find.

Before downloading:

My squads aren't updated. Pretty much all that is changed from the original database is the kits, names and colours of the teams. So if you download make sure not to replace players. If someone is going to update the squads that @cd779 has done then it might be wise to wait.

There are going to be a lot of logos that get downloaded. I've tried to use logos already in the shared academy so if you have downloaded others teams that others have done you might already have some in the database, they haven't been changed so you will be ok to replace them. I've also tried to reuse others as much as possible, but there are 20+ teams so, at a guess, there will be at least 100 logos. You might want to keep an eye on your logo limit and/or delete anything you consider non-essential if you want the kits with all the logos.

username is: wasteyouryouth_

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread