Stadium Creation Checklist

WaveringSiggy

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I have just had a go at making Fitzherbert Park in Palmerston North, New Zealand. Its not the greatest but its the best I could do. Search: WaveringSiggy6

maverick_12210

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Uploaded Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai.

@waraa Great work on the stadiums mate, if you dont mind can you please share your ID again by which we can download the stadiums from the community.

Sorry for the trouble mate

waraa

County Cricketer
Added Holkar Stadium, Indore.
User: spiderkanth
The logos are updated as well, my screenshots show the default logos since the missing logos bug kicked in after I shared the stadium.

holkar-stadium_6e6eefb2-6ea3-11e5-8600-ad8872d9e6cf.jpg

Skankhunt 42

Banned
@waraa brilliant work mate! Though I've requested @maddawg1136 to create Eden gardens because he is brilliant at stadium creation, I'll request you the same because you too are great in this! Kindly add it up to your list. Thank you!

waraa

County Cricketer
@waraa brilliant work mate! Though I've requested @maddawg1136 to create Eden gardens because he is brilliant at stadium creation, I'll request you the same because you too are great in this! Kindly add it up to your list. Thank you!

I've already created it :) Look for it under user prashkan90 or spiderkanth, should be there. If those don't have updated adboards, look for user faizk, he shared my grounds with the right ads.

Skankhunt 42

Banned
oh dear! thank you but the prashkan90 one seems nowhere near the eden gardens. I understand the tool constraints but the building in the back looks disturbing. And the main stand of the ground is nowhere to be found. Check the picture below.. please! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1486355958][/DOUBLEPOST]
upload_2017-2-6_10-7-37.png

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Not sure why you'd ask two people to do the same stadium. Just seems like a waste of time for one of them.

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Just to compare, I believe this location below is the created version of the area I mentioned above. Can't we eliminate few buildings at the back at least? looks too congested! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1486356288][/DOUBLEPOST]
upload_2017-2-6_10-13-5.png

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Just seems like a waste of time for one of them
I see that otherwise. I was inclined to use both as Bengal's local ground and KKR/India's home ground. I'm doing the same for English county games as well. :) I was just curious to see how far can we get. And if you love creating some asset, I doubt anyone feel that's a waste. I don't feel that!

waraa

County Cricketer
Just to compare, I believe this location below is the created version of the area I mentioned above. Can't we eliminate few buildings at the back at least? looks too congested! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1486356288][/DOUBLEPOST]View attachment 181675

I didn't add the buildings myself, mate. You get to pick a background for each stadium.

Unfortunately you either get the choice of a dense skyline or a rural village, and picking the latter is an insult to the urbanity of Kolkata.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I see that otherwise. I was inclined to use both as Bengal's local ground and KKR/India's home ground. I'm doing the same for English county games as well. :) I was just curious to see how far can we get. And if you love creating some asset, I doubt anyone feel that's a waste. I don't feel that!
So you are requesting two people to create the same stadium?

azkhan

Club Captain
I have uploaded my version of Multan Cricket Stadium and Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium (downloaded the Original from author Bald_Assassin23 and made my own changes). User name a4zkhan.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread