Stadium Creation Checklist

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Can someone do the Bat. Bowl. Dettol. adboard? Big sponsor now. All over Aus also at the England/India series in Ahmedabad stadium.

I'm kitting a Narendra Modi stadium out from someone who posted one. Changed a few things, adding ads though. Certainly gives a little more feel like you are in that locale. It's up as of now. It's not an original but there's not much more you can do because of the weird budget limitations. I changed seat colours and some of the layout slightly as well.
1614249903041.png

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can someone do the Bat. Bowl. Dettol. adboard? Big sponsor now. All over Aus also at the England/India series in Ahmedabad stadium.

I'm kitting a Narendra Modi stadium out from someone who posted one. Changed a few things, adding ads though. Certainly gives a little more feel like you are in that locale. It's up as of now. It's not an original but there's not much more you can do because of the weird budget limitations. I changed seat colours and some of the layout slightly as well.
View attachment 243628
Academy id please for the Stadium

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Did some updates... other angle... Made CG Insurance only sponsor on middle unseen side, and Antigua flag only sponsor otherside because the stands are painted like that in real, so that's as close as I could get and some other details.

View attachment 244016
Do you have any problems using the creator? What platform are you on?

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Did some updates... other angle... Made CG Insurance only sponsor on middle unseen side, and Antigua flag only sponsor otherside because the stands are painted like that in real, so that's as close as I could get and some other details.

View attachment 244016

Some knack you have for that

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Try that on for size. Arun Jaitley Stadium, aka Feroz Shah Kotla
1615175099447.pngUntitled.png20210307223055_1.jpg

Changed the front from the top to this. No idea how to express that architecture. Hopefully one day we can get some of these cool Indian stadiums for real.

PS... I have an idea, I'll see if it works. Not much budget left.

Tried this...
20210307230352_1.jpg

Last edited:

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
Try that on for size. Arun Jaitley Stadium, aka Feroz Shah Kotla
View attachment 244456View attachment 244457View attachment 244463

Changed the front from the top to this. No idea how to express that architecture. Hopefully one day we can get some of these cool Indian stadiums for real.

hey mate I was wondering have you done the new India Stadium?
Yeah I did do one. It's not all that fancy. Try it out, Narendra Modi Stadium, I put a bunch of local ads in, TV screens where they have at the moment stuff like that. Budget is too tight to get detailed.

kapcha42

Banned Pirate
Profile Flag
India
Narendra Modi Stadium By Kapcha made some own stickers in it and adboards
academy username : KapCha

1615193880591.png1615193800765.png

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Wish we could do that with cricket 19. Would make the game 10x better. I often look at what modders do with PES and converting/creating stadiums. Absolute mad lads/girls.

Users who are viewing this thread