Cricket Grounds

shefellover93

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah, the MCG is the biggest Cricket ground in the world. Just look it up on World Stadiums.

BTW: Are you including grounds from any minnow team?

Benno

Club Cricketer
No offence but some of these cricket grounds look HUGE in game. Sydney isn't that big and the game screenshot I've seen it looks too big. Maybe it will look different when actually playing it? Oh well, have to wait and see.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
No offence but some of these cricket grounds look HUGE in game. Sydney isn't that big and the game screenshot I've seen it looks too big. Maybe it will look different when actually playing it? Oh well, have to wait and see.

I prefer them huge. More value for shots. I can imagine what a satisfying feeling it must be, timing the ball perfectly and seeing it race to the boundary (not like BLIC where it was almost mundane, even on Test).

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer

Some screens can be deceptive. I personally tried to get the sizes just right for the correct feel. I think we're pretty close.

pauldrulez

School Cricketer
Not sure if they have been said but the Rosebowl (Hampshire) and Sophia Gardens, Cardiff are both being used for tests.

Users who are viewing this thread