Cricket Grounds

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
JK, that is farking amazing. I love the look of the outfield as it's so big. The size of the field will have an effect on the number of boundaries & sixers, scored I hope? I hope the ball doesn't just go faster on bigger grounds.

Pitch: The pitch area looks spot on; size, etc. Although I don't have a close up, perhaps you could give it more of an orange/yellow tinge seeing as it's in Pakistan.

Grass: I love the squares. I think they look fantastic. Once again, the grass could have more of an yellow tinge seeing as it's in Pakistan.

Ad-boards; I don't see anything wrong.

Crowd: I am 100% sure that will be worked on as time wears on.

Sky: It's never that overcast in Pakistan :p.

Ground: Your effort shows and it has paid off. The only fault I could pick out is that the poles that the lights stand on could look a little bit more 3 dimensional.

Trees: Trees aren't that green in India/Pakistan :p.

I know these are very small things and they hardly matter but I was bored and I thought I'd lend you a helping hand.

Last edited:

DJ Ager

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Looks epic JK! EA Sports can eat tripe, although judging by the lack of effort of improvement from each edition of some of them, they might enjoy tripe :P

Benno

Club Cricketer
JK that looks great, just one question...what is the green and red bars down the bottom representing? I'm assuming this is the batsman and bowler confidence bars?

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Are you going to be adding city buildings to the outside of the stadium? Instead of just having cloud on the ground. :p

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
What country is this from? Pakistan? I've never heard of it.

Must say I am surprised that you haven't. Its only the biggest stadium (area wise) in the world and held some classic encounters in its history.

Anyway, great work with the stadium JK, its brilliant.

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I can't seem to find a link now, but I remember someone doing a comparison in a thread either here or on Cricket web comparing images from Google maps and figured that the Qaddafi stadium ground is the biggest in the world.

Jit

International Cricketer
I can't seem to find a link now, but I remember someone doing a comparison in a thread either here or on Cricket web comparing images from Google maps and figured that the Qaddafi stadium ground is the biggest in the world.

its not the biggest cricket stadium. i think its gabba brisbane or Melbourne Cricket Ground

Therbs

PCPL Season 2: Best Bowler (Division 2)
I'd say its the MCG. But I'm too lazy to google cricket grounds so I just went for the biggest one I know.

Users who are viewing this thread