Stadium Creation Checklist

knockedin

Club Captain
That was intentional - Durban has a tier of grass embankments and a tier of bleachers above it. I'll see if something went awry, but I added those hills on purpose since we can't have grass banks in the Creator.[DOUBLEPOST=1485154053][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I just got the game, so going to do a pass on all my created stadia and fix adboards and other metadata that I couldn't do earlier.
yeah am aware of that but the hills completely covered the stands. It is a shame that we can't have hills that people can sit on

renegade5

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
How do I lift a scoreboard off the ground. I need it to peek over the top of a stand but I can't get it to do that.

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
HPCA Stadium in Dharamshala shared under maddawg1136 with logos, search the username rather than the stadium name to find it

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
@renegade5 I believe if you go into the options for that specific part of the stand using the D-pad and change the tier/back options, its one of those.

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I can't find any setting for that unfortunately.
The setting is there, if you hover over the stand and press the d-pad it will let you move from tier 1 to 2 to 3 and across too. You need to select the top tier and change the back variation until you find the desired one. This will only work on large stands in the third tier

renegade5

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
The setting is there, if you hover over the stand and press the d-pad it will let you move from tier 1 to 2 to 3 and across too. You need to select the top tier and change the back variation until you find the desired one. This will only work on large stands in the third tier
That worked, cheers dude.
Yankee Stadium now shared under renegade5 on the academy.

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
INDIA

CURRENT NATIONAL GROUNDS

M. A. Chidambaram – prashkan90

I am not able to find M.A.Chidambaram stadium in the cricket academy if I search by name or by user name. Anyone downloaded this stadium successfully?
If I search by user name prashkan90, I get all other stadiums except M.A.C.

waraa

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am not able to find M.A.Chidambaram stadium in the cricket academy if I search by name or by user name. Anyone downloaded this stadium successfully?
If I search by user name prashkan90, I get all other stadiums except M.A.C.
I've shared it again using the id 'spiderkanth'. Look for MA Chidambaram Stadium (no dots) with the BCCI logo.[DOUBLEPOST=1485410211][/DOUBLEPOST]
yeah am aware of that but the hills completely covered the stands. It is a shame that we can't have hills that people can sit on
Took a look and removed the scary looking hills. Should be okay now. I just need some SA adboards.

B

Bigby Wolf

I've shared it again using the id 'spiderkanth'. Look for MA Chidambaram Stadium (no dots) with the BCCI logo.[DOUBLEPOST=1485410211][/DOUBLEPOST]
Took a look and removed the scary looking hills. Should be okay now. I just need some SA adboards.
Any other new Indian Stadiums done?

Users who are viewing this thread