Stadium Creation Checklist

Col. Hans Landa

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've downloaded the stadiums looking up the usernames mentioned on page 1 of this thread and manually assigned them to their respective teams replacing the old generic stadiums. When I go to 'Edit Stadium' I can see that the adboard sponsor are 'CAN', 'Toyota', 'ANZ' etc. However, when I start a match I am still seeing the generic 'Chicken' and 'Tofu' adboards. Could someone let me know what I am doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've downloaded the stadiums looking up the usernames mentioned on page 1 of this thread and manually assigned them to their respective teams replacing the old generic stadiums. When I go to 'Edit Stadium' I can see that the adboard sponsor are 'CAN', 'Toyota', 'ANZ' etc. However, when I start a match I am still seeing the generic 'Chicken' and 'Tofu' adboards. Could someone let me know what I am doing wrong? Thanks in advance.
Is this the same issue you were facing @maddawg1136 ?

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Is this the same issue you were facing @maddawg1136 ?
Yup sounds like it, my issue still occurs even if all the 16 logo spaces are full with custom ones though. In his case the logos list must not be full with custom ones. But yes that proves the issue occurs whether the logo list is full or half full with custom adboards

GorgeousGeorge59

County Cricketer
I've finished Kwekwe Sports Club, just need to share it online, its not great, but it'll do. I'll have a go at Mutare as well. The last Zim domestic grounds. Should have them up in the week.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
@waraa , you had a Kingsmead shared on the Academy , its now gone .

Can you please re-share , last time I downloaded that stadium it was corrupt.

waraa

County Cricketer
@waraa Hey mate, you might want to update your kingsmead as majority of the stands are covered by hills
That was intentional - Durban has a tier of grass embankments and a tier of bleachers above it. I'll see if something went awry, but I added those hills on purpose since we can't have grass banks in the Creator.[DOUBLEPOST=1485154053][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I just got the game, so going to do a pass on all my created stadia and fix adboards and other metadata that I couldn't do earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread