Cricket 19 - Ultimate Edition DLC Released

VijayGreat

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I reinstalled the game and I am not seeing bat stickers(no bat sponsors) for downloaded teams(players) from academy.
console:Ps5
version:latest
any solution?
@MattW

Last edited:
B

Bigby Wolf

Played a quick game in the CPL - the game certainly looks better with all the new Licensed Stuff .

Also played one with the WI Team.

Just a question that while playing the CPL Pollard was officially Licensed , but while playing for the International game Pollard & other WI players were from the Academy Version.

P.S - I have unlinked the WI Team to the base Version after the Update.

This is for the Steam Version.

MrSwingKing

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Sorry @wasteyouryouth @GuyIncognito @MattW
I don't know if i am posting it in the right thread or not but @wasteyouryouth i have my full cricket 19 updated with your teams but I just found out that one English County team was not updated that was Yorkshire CCC so i just took your templates and logos and updated one myself.
If you give me permission i will share it in academy Thanks I Just added the main sponsor and other sponsors on the sleeves and back
t20.PNGodif.PNGimage_2021-07-16_144348.png

WizardOfOz

Club Cricketer
Video up if anyone is keen, I do the draft and play the first The Hundred game

Gutted to see the catching bug still occur on the boundary - as far as i'm concerned, it is such an immersion-killer.

Having said that, love the new overlay and draft mode. Wish the draft mode was something you could incorporate in a custom competition/tournament.

Gayan

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
With the free patch/dlc, How does it work in terms of updating players?

Basically I want to perform the update but don't want to lose the player ratings I've done. For example on disc west indies I've updated through the academy and rated each player.

I want to get the licensed equivalents of the west indies team via the update but without losing the player ratings ive done for each of the west indies players.

Just wanted to find out if it's possible to get the free update and dlc without overiding the player ratings u have done?

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
With the free patch/dlc, How does it work in terms of updating players?

Basically I want to perform the update but don't want to lose the player ratings I've done. For example on disc west indies I've updated through the academy and rated each player.

I want to get the licensed equivalents of the west indies team via the update but without losing the player ratings ive done for each of the west indies players.

Just wanted to find out if it's possible to get the free update and dlc without overiding the player ratings u have done?
The players skills seem to stay the same, although I've found not all the players are linked though so you will probably find duplicates of some players in the academy.

Hardball

School Cricketer
Cricket 19: The Official Game Of The Ashes gets even better, with big all-new Cricket 19 Ultimate Edition DLC release

Play in The Hundred, the Caribbean Premier League, or tackle all-new online challenges, and get even more out of your Cricket 19 experience

Melbourne, July 15: Big Ant Studios is thrilled to announce Cricket 19 Ultimate Edition DLC for the successful and acclaimed Cricket 19: The Official Game Of The Ashes, adding a new international team and competition licenses, and even more ways to play.

For the first time, players will be able to compete in the ECB’s new, innovative short-form cricket competition known as The Hundred. Players can draft a fantasy The Hundred team, and then take to the pitch to prove that they have got the best team in the competition. Furthermore, just as the event organisers have given the Men’s and Women’s competitions equal prominence, so has Big Ant.

“This is the full The Hundred experience,” Ross Symons, CEO of Big Ant Studios said. “We’ve gone out and recreated three more stadia in the UK, so fans will be able to play along with the complete competition, while testing their own management and playing skills in building up their perfect team.

“Our goal has always been to give cricket fans the full experience, and The Hundred represents an exciting new format for the game that we have been looking forward to implementing for a while now,” Symons added. “It’s also the first time that we’ve brought DLC to a cricket game. We have fans that have played Cricket 19 for thousands of hours, and they have been asking us for ways to deepen their experience even more. We can’t wait for them to experience the excitement this DLC brings to the game.”

To support the excitement of The Hundred, Big Ant Studios has introduced a wealth of new content to the game via the DLC, including:

• A treasure trove of new licensed players! Over 200 fully licensed players have been meticulously detailed and added to the game’s rosters.
  • Three new stadia: Play with all eight The Hundred teams at their home stadium.
Get into the Caribbean vibe with the Caribbean Premier League (CPL)!

Cricket fans that purchase the DLC can also enjoy playing in the wildly-popular Caribbean Premier League (CPL)! You’ll be able to take to the Caribbean to show your skills in what is known as the coolest cricket competition on the planet, a “carnival of cricket” set within seven all-new stadiums.

The DLC will be priced at $Au14.95/€9.99, and available on PlayStation, Xbox and PC.

All players get a free patch!

In addition to the DLC, Big Ant Studios will be rolling out a free patch for all players on Cricket 19 at the same time. Both those with the DLC and those that don’t have it will gain access to a range of new features.

The free patch will feature:

• All-new “Test the Best” mode with weekly skill challenges to compete online with other cricket fans from around the world.
  • An all-new “Emotes” system to allow you to send emotes and reactions during online play – perfect for when you have hit a big six off your friend’s bowling (DLC owners get an additional, exclusive, set of emotes on top of those included in the patch).
Both the DLC and patch will be available on July 16, 2021.
Will someone plz compile the list of 200 plus licensed players please? If you can't no worries just tell how to find all the licensed players? Should I delete the academy and start from the scratch. Currently academy & DLC players seems mixed.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Will someone plz compile the list of 200 plus licensed players please?

FYI, I'm not into promoting channels personally here but the video shows all the new licenced faces. Some are a bit hit or miss in my opinion, but still welcome regardless.

Last edited:

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England

FYI, I'm not into promoting channels personally here but the video shows all the new licenced faces. Some are a bit hit or miss in my opinion, but still welcome regardless.
I'll attest to that. For me personally, Rashid Khan looks nothing like Rashid Khan. Same with Nabi and DJ Bravo. Sibley looks great though.

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Gutted to see the catching bug still occur on the boundary - as far as i'm concerned, it is such an immersion-killer
Really? Some of my friends tell me that fielding has been improved by a mile and you can dive to stop 4s and tap the ball back to prevent sixes now. I even saw that in one of the videos.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Really? Some of my friends tell me that fielding has been improved by a mile and you can dive to stop 4s and tap the ball back to prevent sixes now. I even saw that in one of the videos.
I’ve see a lot though of the keeper not loving when the ball is coming to him and fielders letting the ball sail by them unfortunately. No silly run outs though

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
I’ve see a lot though of the keeper not loving when the ball is coming to him and fielders letting the ball sail by them unfortunately. No silly run outs though
IDK why but it seems that the fielding has been improved a lot. The Fielders dive to prevent boundaries and tap the ball back to prevent sixes (which I saw in one video actually), the throws are a lot better and not floaty like, and times when the fielders take a long time to respond after they dive has also been fixed. Atleast that's what I have heard. I will tell once I myself play the game with the patch.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Streaming the second match of my fantasy Hundred!

Users who are viewing this thread