Ashes Cricket November 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
it didn't need changing from the poster's original, just a busybody changing it because he had the power.
If that bothers you (by the looks of it I think it does because you put an effort to reply twice), feel free to take it up with the concerned persons. I would be happy to address those there.

Cool news ! Nice teasers to be honest ! Hope this will come with some new animations to bowling and other countries licenses.

Does it really matter, I won't be losing any sleep over it ?

yes and no... it doesn't matter a jot in the grand scheme of things. but the fact that someone actually changed it (just because they could) and then that same person says "take it up with the concerned persons" when that is absolutely what i've done, speaks volumes - none of it good - about the staff quality.

what was wrong with the original title?

if the only things posted on the forum had to be verified facts, there would be 0.0001% of the content.

there was no need for the original title to be changed except for aspirin to advertise that he could.

then that same person says "take it up with the concerned persons" when that is absolutely what i've done
The "concerned persons" here refers to the people on a level that are higher than me.

there was no need for the original title to be changed except for aspirin to advertise that he could.
I mentioned the change because I've experienced first hand (in cases where the thread title was changed) a feeling that a new thread was created or I stumbled upon a thread which I wasn't following earlier. Simple as that.

Clearly you seem to be perturbed by that. So I would suggest you continue this (if you still want to) via a PM. Let's not derail the discussion here.

yes and no... it doesn't matter a jot in the grand scheme of things. but the fact that someone actually changed it (just because they could) and then that same person says "take it up with the concerned persons" when that is absolutely what i've done, speaks volumes - none of it good - about the staff quality.

what was wrong with the original title?

if the only things posted on the forum had to be verified facts, there would be 0.0001% of the content.

Im going to buy you a monkey blockerdave, and not just any monkey... a special monkey with lots and lots of big juicy nits for you to pick until your heart is content or until you get bored with it.

Haha chill out mate its not a big deal lol!

Can there ever be a thread on this forum that sticks to the topic!

Any chance of getting the bat-pad smash issue fixed for the new game? *ducks for cover* :p:p:p

On a serious note I hope it has licensed England stadiums as well as Aussie ones. Would love to play at Lords.

Licenses won't be great :), can't wait to see what Big Ant will be doing tomorrow.
even if its a fixed version on DBC17 it would be great game.

21557612_1465297363585748_3820170297308400760_n.jpg

Can't wait to see how accurately they've modeled Stokes' bald spot! :eek:

Where is that one from mate?

have stole it from somewhere but am scared if they didnt announc for pc .. O.o wait for tomrow and i tell you what guyz there will be no dbc anymore .. ! bigant has no right for dbc ... this is what ross said .. !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread