Ashes Cricket November 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Ark ere aar kid 'n av arfa bitter or if ya loiks, make it a point......'n don't be arf soaked loik!
Why does the queen have so many children?

Cos she's got 'ER' written on her knickers.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ark ere aar kid 'n av arfa bitter or if ya loiks, make it a point......'n don't be arf soaked loik!

I bloody knew it, you secretly long the brummie ways and been studying hard it's intricacies :p

Right I am off to spend quality time with family, I suggest anybody else getting upset here does the same. Remember it's only a cricket game ..!

D

Dutch

The fact you cannot understand our simple dialect speaks volumes :p
Why does the queen have so many children?

Cos she's got 'ER' written on her knickers.
Ha ha! Nice reminds me of the joke about the woman who wants to please her Brummie husband who is a great Briget Bardot fan...so she has " B B" tattooed on her buttocks.....that evening in the bedroom she takes her knickers down, bends over and bares her arse for him: "what do you think love" she asks seductively....."very nice, he says but who the feck is BoB??"

Essexboy

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Tbf the academy work had been brilliant in both games so far and Llewellyn's logos in 17 were professional standard, but that Starc and Broad look a cut above.
I would be happy with the academy the work done is top stuff I guess there're many Fifa players who play that just for the whistles and bells.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
It's not mobile. As per my thread that is now locked in the General Cricket Games Forum, Slater mentioned the Ashes Cricket game he was reading commentary lines for is coming to PS4 and XBO.

How many games get rated that are mobile only?

Alberts

International Coach
The most exciting part here is the idea of BigAnt self publishing something with a key licence, for the Ashes. I don't care if the official title is "Don Bradman Cricket 17, patch 5 Ashes Cricket 17", this is a huge deal for them and the future of sports games in Australia. BigAnt are awesome, TruBlu don't have a great reputation as a publisher. Them being able to step up and become the key player in the market and self publish could be amazing for sports games in Australia in general in the future.

Say what you will about BigAnt, they do make good sports games, and they've been making them from the ground up for years. The idea of being able to support them taking the next step as a business, I'd be tempted to buy several copies of it myself.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
BigAnt my salary is yours in November :D (I work part time, so yea literally my whole salary)

Sahil180

Club Captain
Do we get to play with other teams in career mode and other match types aswell which may obviously won’t be licensed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread