Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Why was the non-striker facing sight screen lol ?
Because the non striker gets back to his crease...

Whatever reason it is, lets wait for the full gameplay videos from them..

Also I PMed [in FB] The PopCulturists guys from youtube as they also covered EB Expo..
He said that the guys had been there to the game but he has to check whether they have any coverage on that.. He said he would consult others and get back.. Hopefully they also have something [fingers crossed].

Last edited:
B

Bigby Wolf

Also I PMed [in FB] The PopCulturists guys from youtube as they also covered EB Expo..
He said that the guys had been there to the game but he has to check whether they have any coverage on that.. He said he would consult others and get back.. Hopefully they also have something [fingers crossed].

Screenshot_20171012-094723.png

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It’s gonna be weekend soon, let’s expect @BigAntStudios to release some game play videos

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I guess it just some people’s excitement for the game ?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Why was the non-striker facing sight screen lol ?
Screen Shot 2017-10-12 at 9.50.40 AM.png

Not that it matters but if you pause it, the batsmen has been bowled, the bowler is celebrating and the non-striker has just turned around.[DOUBLEPOST=1507798646][/DOUBLEPOST]Edit: That follow looks different to previous versions though. Looks smooth and expansive.

Plotinus

Associate Captain
Thanks for posting...looks like they had a lot of fun with it. The game, itself, looks fantastic from the footage available, here. Obviously not much you can say about game play (beyond what you can extrapolate the positive reaction from the chaps at Game Train) but graphically it looks like a nice step up from DBC.

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If you haven't already... Just lock it in eddy! She's lookin good, she's lookin real good, really really good!

How good is the batting animations looking? Wowzers in my trousers good!!!... Yup I just said that haha :yes

Users who are viewing this thread