Ashes Cricket General Discussion

graham

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Any one got foootage from eb expo of ashes cricket ?
Wonder if twisty was there ?

Culmernation

Associate Cricketer
Oh did yeah... Sorry Zahid. I knew I needed another coffee and am in Coco di Mama as we speak. (Best coffee in London.)

Not to go off topic but it really is he best coffee in London!

With regards to the academy I think we can all safely assume it will come after a game play clip of some sort, no?

I imagine they want to raise interest as much as possible before releasing the academy.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

With regards to the academy I think we can all safely assume it will come after a game play clip of some sort, no?

I imagine they want to raise interest as much as possible before releasing the academy.
In the past the Academy has usually come first

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I guess there is a feeling that the licensed content makes a community creation less pressing?

That said there is no license bar England/ Aus international announced....no other nations, domestic or franchises. So I would have thought academy is still pretty important.

Something else up their sleeves maybe?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

Good man

flake

County Cricketer
Strangely enough this Zimbabwean is in Melbourne for cricketing purposes these days so I’ll be able to attend any pre-screening. Would be super epic if they unveiled more licenses but I don’t think that’ll be a reality, sadly, maybe for World Cup 2019?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I guess there is a feeling that the licensed content makes a community creation less pressing?

That said there is no license bar England/ Aus international announced....no other nations, domestic or franchises. So I would have thought academy is still pretty important.

Something else up their sleeves maybe?
Yeah had the same thought myself.. Also whether DBC academy would allow the contents to pass onto this, otherwise time is required to get all the teams ready for career mode...

Users who are viewing this thread