India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Caroline, I assume her as my sister, I'll keep praying for her and the bastard who beat her shouldn't be let go like that.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi all, I bring some very sad news. Last week Caroline (SweetCaroline) was badly beaten up during her lunch break by a guy who started to hassle her. Although she was checked out by a paramedic after the incident, she collapsed at her home in Essex yesterday and was rushed to hospital with a bleed in her brain. If you wish to pray for my friend and colleague please feel free. If you have any negative feelings towards her please don't comment as I only wish to read positive things as she is a good sole and a nice person. So many of you have interacted with her in a very good way so let's show some love and let's pray for her to pull through.
I haven't interacted much but the cowardly act I'm sure angers every single one. I apologise on behalf and you'll be fine mate. @SweetCaroline

SixerBoy11

Chairman of Selectors
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hi all, I bring some very sad news. Last week Caroline (SweetCaroline) was badly beaten up during her lunch break by a guy who started to hassle her. Although she was checked out by a paramedic after the incident, she collapsed at her home in Essex yesterday and was rushed to hospital with a bleed in her brain. If you wish to pray for my friend and colleague please feel free. If you have any negative feelings towards her please don't comment as I only wish to read positive things as she is a good sole and a nice person. So many of you have interacted with her in a very good way so let's show some love and let's pray for her to pull through.

I am really shocked to hear that news. I hope she will recover fast and get back to normal soon. My prayers are with her.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Just casually strolling through some of these threads, and just noticed what happened to @SweetCaroline. I am so sorry to hear that and I hope you make a full recovery. That is bloody awful to hear. :(:madI hope is severely punished and on behalf of all people on PC, I would like to say we love you and miss you dearly and hope you get better and be stronger than ever!!! This forum has lost its liveliness without you! :yes :cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread