NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Wish you and all those who were traveling in that bus a speedy recovery.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I am back, small nice little getaway with family thanking them for being with me and supporting me always!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
So off for 13th and 14th US time :) Exams up and will be over by 14th US time. See you in 2 days

D

Deleted member 46200

May God Help Her!
He did and many thanks for your kind words it did test my faith having been kicked in the cro... Groin (that hurt) but alas I'm still breathing... !!![DOUBLEPOST=1513671445][/DOUBLEPOST]
Get well soon @SweetCaroline !!! My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Thankyou for the kind words x[DOUBLEPOST=1513671536][/DOUBLEPOST]
Caroline, I assume her as my sister, I'll keep praying for her and the bastard who beat her shouldn't be let go like that.
Many thanks for your warming words very kind, the incident is now in the process of going to court x

D

Deleted member 46200

Wow not good news for @SweetCaroline :( Hope you're on the mend now and that b@stard gets what is coming to him. Absolutely shocking.

As for @PresidentEvil - I too wish you a speedy recovery

Let's hope for no more accidents/incidents, especially over the coming holiday period! Safe travels to all.
Thanks, sadly he will get a community service order and told never to do it again very sad but I'm better now. They argue he may have punched me twice the kicked me once but he didn't know my skull was going to bounce off the concrete floor.... ? Really, guess that maybe my fault! But thanks for the kind words x

Users who are viewing this thread