Ashes Cricket General Discussion

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just loving the ability to choose the seam position. If possible can we have the option to remove the outswing, inswing, cross seam options from the bowling hud and just let the seam position chosen do it's work? It will be so much more hardcore!!

Edit: Had a query. Is there a way to pause the Big Lines at the end of the animation to be able to review the lines?

Last edited:

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can anyone who has the PS4 copy confirm that the game does not come with any kind of manual?

IDOLMiND

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Hong Kong
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Thanks @Ashy1985

Between outright trolls and idiotic assumptions from people who don't have the game, you can see that there are good reasons for developers not going onto forums... the noise is overwhelming and misleading.

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just loving the ability to choose the seam position. If possible can we have the option to remove the outswing, inswing, cross seam options from the bowling hud and just let the seam position chosen do it's work? It will be so much more hardcore!!

Edit: Had a query. Is there a way to pause the Big Lines at the end of the animation to be able to review the lines?

There are two ways you could achieve swing in real life. One is with an angled seam position and the other by using the wrist. Dale Steyn is a master at using both together. I think both should stay.

D

Deleted member 185125

There are two ways you could achieve swing in real life. One is with an angled seam position and the other by using the wrist. Dale Steyn is a master at using both together. I think both should stay.
I guess you are talking about cutters (off and leg ) using the wrist. I could be wrong. However In the game, felt like both together weren't required IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread