Lovely Ashes Cricket – Daily Live Streaming in 1080P – Legend Difficulty – Exciting Online matches!!

indian_tamizhan

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
First of all thanks a ton to @BigAntStudios Ross, the Big Ant team and the beta testing team for putting all their efforts and hard work to give us the best cricket game ever!!! Yeah, i mean it!! The best cricket game ever made!!! I have got the game yesterday and since then i just can’t put the controller down! The game is fantastic, loving each and every bit of it.. the new shot animations are superb.. Mo-cap has brought a fantastic experience to this game.. I am a hardcore cricket gaming fan who have enjoyed Dbc14 and Dbc17 to the core.. We have a dedicated Facebook group since the DBC14 Ps3 days, with full of die hard and hardcore fans of Dbc14 & Dbc17 from Ps3 and Ps4.. We have been conducting a lot of online leagues and tournaments since Dbc14.. I can proudly say, you could find the BEST world class DBC players on our group.. When most of the other cricket gaming community left playing Dbc17 naming it as a game with bugs, we were the only most active group who have played tons of continuous online tourneys in Dbc17 till the release of Ashes Cricket.. really Dbc17 was such a fantastic game to be honest.. of course it has some bugs, but it doesn’t really looked like a big issue for us.. We have enjoyed it a lot.. now we are gonna enjoy the Ashes Cricket.. all of our group members have already pre-ordered the game, few have already got the game..

You can check our Facebook group in the following link.. we have around 2400 members in our group, out of which at least 100 are super active playing the game daily.. if anyone interested to taste the blissful feel of playing a nail-biting COMPETITIVE Cricket matches, please don’t hesitate to take part in the tourneys..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ashescricketonlineps4

If anyone interested in watching the live stream of Ashes Cricket from today in 1080P quality and Legend mode difficulty:

https://www.twitch.tv/indian_tamizhan

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Dont forget us South African`s , we are the only ones running Online Tourneys on DBC17 on PlanetCricket .....

Users who are viewing this thread