Ashes Cricket General Discussion

I mean seriously, what the actual f. The whole point of cricket is exactly to play the shot according to the ball.

And, more to the point - there IS a front foot pull in the game. (For now.)
It's good to be reading that most of the "bugs" are people not being able to play the game they want to, as opposed to major problems/issues.

Not bad Dave getting there many a' tash back then!

Beefy Will be interesting with mullet type mid 80's or early 80's bearded!

Has anyone played used the standard controls for batting and used the broadcast camera settings for batting, if so how did you find it?

I really don't think you or @blockerdave should comment on online mode at all. Kindly don't speak about something you don't have experience/knowledge about. Stick to Career mode, nobody will say anything to you :) We know exactly what we are talking about mate. Play a game with any of us and try yourself.

I will comment on literally anything I wish in a public forum, so sit on it.

If you cannot pick your footwork, play on an easier difficulty, that's why they exist. That is the whole point - your opponent is using a particular tactic because he knows you're too shit to handle it. Get better, bore off.

I really don't think you or @blockerdave should comment on online mode at all. Kindly don't speak about something you don't have experience/knowledge about. Stick to Career mode, nobody will say anything to you :) We know exactly what we are talking about mate. Play a game with any of us and try yourself.

It is worth noting that what you're basically asking for is changing the game balance to suit a mode that you've implicitly called niche, rather than having it balanced realistically. It's fine you might want an arcade cricket game to play online, but surely you can't call such a thing "a bug". There may need to be some adjustment, but maybe it's worth taking a step back and waiting before declaring "this will ruin the online game". It may well ruin your experience online, but I'd say at this point it's too early to make such a call.

I will comment on literally anything I wish in a public forum, so sit on it.

If you cannot pick your footwork, play on an easier difficulty, that's why they exist. That is the whole point - your opponent is using a particular tactic because he knows you're too shit to handle it. Get better, bore off.

As if they are some online elite cult haha!

The nerve of these self-proclaimed 'clubs' who claim to be the flag bearers of online games because of a, wait for it, Facebook page. Basically change the balance of the game because they are too egoistic to play at a lower difficulty. I prefer naveencc to this sort of uptight entitlement crap.

The nerve of these self-proclaimed 'clubs' who claim to be the flag bearers of online games because of a, wait for it, Facebook page. Basically change the balance of the game because they are too egoistic to play at a lower difficulty. I prefer naveencc to this sort of uptight entitlement crap.

Big Ant should add a new difficulty level called "Super-Duper-Elite-Hardcore-Godmode" and then just make it the same as Rookie/Easiest. That would make these guys happy.

Plus it's only an online cricket game haha! Hardly the toughest thing to get to grips with...

Que the 1v1 bro chat!

Don't you guys think that the game is really easy to play?
I've been playing on Veteran, Hard Batting, Bowling, and Fielding. It is super easy to hit sixes.
Maybe it was due to playing on a batting pitch.

Users who are viewing this thread