Solve your computer problem with the help of experts!

B

Bigby Wolf

laptop keyboard "I" key is not working. typing now wth the help of on screen keyboard.

if i press some combination like de fr tr ju lo ;p then it keep pressing iiiii.

ex- deiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiijuloloiiiiiiiiiiiiio;piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'[;piiiiiiiiiiiiideiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiideiiiiiiiiiiiie

and during that period touchpad also not working. it works after i press esc key..

recent changes - updated bios to the latest version..

faced ths problem on 14 oct. then automatcally solved on 17 oct (d1d system restore)
then same problem started aga1n on 20 oct. d1d a clean w1n 7 1nstallat1on.
not solved..

Facing the same issue since last 3 months most likely a software issue or due to overcharging the leakage of current into the keys damaging it permanently .In my case the square bracket key is getting pressed repeatedly or something the cursors just pops up on top of the page in a browser or in any window. It is working perfectly in recovery / restore mode and after the fall's creator update for windows 10 2 days ago the issue seems to be solved until today when the ] key kept getting pressed reapeatedly.

Workaround that work for me - Disable the default keyboard by installing a different drivers (manufacturers) by going into device manager and use a usb keyboard / mouse.

P.S - I already replaced the default keyboard almost a year and a half ago when i faced this very issue for the 1st time,so my guess the issue is more due to overcharging rather than a software/driver problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Facing the same issue since last 3 months most likely a software issue or due to overcharging the leakage of current into the keys damaging it permanently .In my case the square bracket key is getting pressed repeatedly or something the cursors just pops up on top of the page in a browser or in any window. It is working perfectly in recovery / restore mode and after the fall's creator update for windows 10 2 days ago the issue seems to be solved until today when the ] key kept getting pressed reapeatedly.

Workaround that work for me - Disable the default keyboard by installing a different drivers (manufacturers) by going into device manager and use a usb keyboard / mouse.

P.S - I already replaced the default keyboard almost a year and a half ago when i faced this very issue for the 1st time,so my guess the issue is more due to overcharging rather than a software/driver problem.
So there isn't any solution for this ??

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
hey everyone ..

need lil help ... i just bought new Samsung led monitor S24F350 1920"1080 .. but when i connect my monitor windows 10 not shwoing 1920.1080 resolution i updated my amd driver not worked also i uninstal and then after restart i instal again but still not shwoing i dont know where is the problem .some one please help ..

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
hey everyone ..

need lil help ... i just bought new Samsung led monitor S24F350 1920"1080 .. but when i connect my monitor windows 10 not shwoing 1920.1080 resolution i updated my amd driver not worked also i uninstal and then after restart i instal again but still not shwoing i dont know where is the problem .some one please help ..
- Go to "Start"
- Type "Run"
- Select the only item shown (under "Best Match")
- Type "dxdiag" and click "OK"
- Go to "Display" tab
- Post the screenshot here

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
i also want to add .. i am using dvi cable not hdmi .. i dont know if this is the problem cause my previous one was okay 1600.900 resolution

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
i also want to add .. i am using dvi cable not hdmi .. i dont know if this is the problem cause my previous one was okay 1600.900 resolution
Not to sure about that. I first wanted to see if your graphic card drivers were installed or not. From that screenshot, they indeed are. So no problems there. But I'm afraid I don't have much knowledge about the effect of different kinds of cables.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Not to sure about that. I first wanted to see if your graphic card drivers were installed or not. From that screenshot, they indeed are. So no problems there. But I'm afraid I don't have much knowledge about the effect of different kinds of cables.

yup drivers are upto date .. i will buy hdmi cable hope it works for it .. thanks ..

Chewie

BCCI President
DVI supports 1080p on all cables (single or dual link)

...it almost looks like you can scroll up in that resolution box?

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
DVI supports 1080p on all cables (single or dual link)

...it almost looks like you can scroll up in that resolution box?

1600-1200 is the last resoltuon for me .. i dont see 1920.1080 resolution :/

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
1600-1200 is the last resoltuon for me .. i dont see 1920.1080 resolution :/

1. Right-click the windows desktop, and then click Personalize.
  2. Click Display.
  3. Click Change display settings.
  4. Click Advanced setting
  5. Click the Monitor tab and change Screen refresh rate to 60 Hertz.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Right-click the windows desktop, and then click Personalize.
  2. Click Display.
  3. Click Change display settings.
  4. Click Advanced setting
  5. Click the Monitor tab and change Screen refresh rate to 60 Hertz.

thanks solved the problem .

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
This happens when I press F2 anyways normally the computer will start fine but for some reason I can't enter the password

Sometimes I also get a error regarding CMOS Setting (A Reboot Fix that problem every time)
IMG_20171114_145258.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread