Ashes Cricket General Discussion

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anyone who is having game can you please check that after Completing Tours and Competition is stats updating to Earned stats or not.First complete Tour/Competition and then check???

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
This is astonishingly good.

As if by divine intervention, bowling on legend and cleaned two of Stoneman's stumps out of the ground in the second over.

Imagine my horror when Cook starts slapping the ball around and holes out smashing a high ball to mid off.

Imagine my relief when I look in the academy and he is set as an aggressive batsman (why?!)

Looks, plays and sounds like the Madden standard of cricket. Absolutely incredible work. I've been a bit distant and disappointed after DBC 17 but it's nothing short of a triumph that such a small company has made something so impressive. Hats off to all of you.

OllieSlack

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Loving the game so far, but keep having frustrating stumpings happen where my batsmen always get out after play and a miss to a spinner
Happens all the time to me in DBC 17. I have to move the batsman back in the crease before every shot.

OllieSlack

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Is Ashes cricket just an improved version of DBC 17? I noticed it has fully licensed teams, kits, stadiums, etc.

Does it feature all the domestic club sides that are on DBC 17?

Just that I’m wondering whether it’s worth selling DBC 17 or not buying Ashes Cricket 17 or just having both?

adnan333

Club Captain
Ashes
Is Ashes cricket just an improved version of DBC 17? I noticed it has fully licensed teams, kits, stadiums, etc.

Does it feature all the domestic club sides that are on DBC 17?

Just that I’m wondering whether it’s worth selling DBC 17 or not buying Ashes Cricket 17 or just having both?
Ashes cricket best cricket game ever if u don’t buy this game u will make mistakes it has all the team

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I've played my first innings, batting in a T20. I had three of the stumpings I've been reading about. It doesn't seem like what I'd call a bug, more that by the time the animation for the shot has finished the keeper has whipped the bails off and there's no time to trigger a return to the crease. It feels realistic if a little frustrating mashing O while the batsman looks off into the sunset admiring his form like a golfer. A run out too where the batsman just didn't put his bat down despite having both feet in the crease.

Other than that, my initial reaction to batting is very positive. The shot variety is excellent, finding the gaps is easier. I was planning to go for a smoke at 10 overs and instead batted my entire innings. Now for a bowl.

scampy

Club Captain
Any likelihood of a date for the PC release this weekend?

I am hoping for a 30th November release as it will be just before the 2nd Test starts in Adelaide. Two weeks on from the console release sounds about right. Fingers crossed.

Numayer

School Cricketer

can anyone tell me which fielding camera is being used during his batting?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Any likelihood of a date for the PC release this weekend?

I am hoping for a 30th November release as it will be just before the 2nd Test starts in Adelaide. Two weeks on from the console release sounds about right. Fingers crossed.
for the 1000th time.... the PC version is coming out just before Christmas!

Pcuser

Club Captain
The bouncer balls are so low. Does anyone have a good number on the modifier to set it to?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
The bouncer balls are so low. Does anyone have a good number on the modifier to set it to?
is this the L2 modifier "bouncer" ball? I don't think its meant to be a bouncer as is a short pitched head high ball, i think it is supposed to be a "hit the deck harder ball" which bounces sightly higher than a normal ball would at the length you picked....

Users who are viewing this thread