Ashes Cricket General Discussion

I sometimes feel we have come full circle: in dbc14 batting was great and bowling a chore, now its the other way round.......will we ever find the sweet spot?

Playing test matches for me is becoming impossible, when I bowl first I get 0 nicks it makes bowling so boring and tedious as I know I have no chance of getting a nick...Does this happen to anyone else? Going 100+ overs without 1 nick
That's strange, I enjoy playing test matches more than anything else. I'm about to remake the 3 match series Australia had with South Africa during the 2016 Australia summer

That's strange, I enjoy playing test matches more than anything else. I'm about to remake the 3 match series Australia had with South Africa during the 2016 Australia summer
I'm really enjoying it, despite bugs and annoyances and getting walloped. The poor experience of 4-day and 5-day matches in DBC 17 was what eventually saw me give up playing it altogether.

I sometimes feel we have come full circle: in dbc14 batting was great and bowling a chore, now its the other way round.......will we ever find the sweet spot?

And that's the frustrating part. I never thought during the DBC 14 days that the cricket franchise would be in this shape in the third iteration. Bowling has improved a bit but almost everything else - batting, career mode, stats and fielding has regressed considerably along with online experience.

I'm really enjoying it, despite bugs and annoyances and getting walloped. The poor experience of 4-day and 5-day matches in DBC 17 was what eventually saw me give up playing it altogether.
Yeah the only problem I have in ashes with test matches is I cant get any games drawn, which make it more interesting. Either I am too impatient when batting and have to have a slog or 2 because I find it very hard to bat 100+ overs or because I tend to get teams out below 350 on a good day. Highest total scored against me I think was 400 odd.

Big ant say they plan to release more patches on mobile is that fair when we haven't seen a patch since early December and which had 4 changes ?

Big ant say they plan to release more patches on mobile is that fair when we haven't seen a patch since early December and which had 4 changes ?
You've never heard of companies having multiple projects on the go at once?

You've never heard of companies having multiple projects on the go at once?
was it the question tho I said is it fair when it ok to do patches on mobile when we where promised cricket patches and haven't got one for ages

Yep, batting felt lovely in 14. Never played 17 but in Ashes the batting just feels buggy to put it simply. Also some of the shots just look really horrible, back foot cover drive in particular looks so weak and ugly. For me personally DBC14 was the greatest game made thanks to franco, his patches really made bowling great which had an overall effect on the whole game. I literally still remember deliveries I've bowled to the cpu and matches I've had from that game which I don't remember from any previous cricket games that I played 10x more than 14.

was it the question tho I said is it fair when it ok to do patches on mobile when we where promised cricket patches and haven't got one for ages
It's always good to provide a source so everyone knows what you are talking about...

Are you talking about BBL Mobile, or AO Mobile? And who said patches are coming for these titles?

I'm sure I'm not the only one utterly confused by the last 2 pages or so...

Users who are viewing this thread