AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Not for me I'm a patriots fan :lol
That ball miss costed you heavily. Eagles defense was pretty average I mean come on Brady had 503 yards vs Foleys 353. I would say the match was a good example of offense, both teams attacked from get go. Brady costed the match for Patriots ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1517845116][/DOUBLEPOST]
It was a game in which a mass of records were broken. I could unfortunately only watch the highlights and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Oh you missed it! I was on the edge of the seat. I mean I love Tom Brady but all the people I know around me hate him. The two field goals that Patriots missed (6) points was actually game changer.

C

Chris Swift

That ball miss costed you heavily. Eagles defense was pretty average I mean come on Brady had 503 yards vs Foleys 353. I would say the match was a good example of offense, both teams attacked from get go. Brady costed the match for Patriots ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1517845116][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh you missed it! I was on the edge of the seat. I mean I love Tom Brady but all the people I know around me hate him. The two field goals that Patriots missed (6) points was actually game changer.

Was it bradys last match for the patriots?
I heard somewhere that they can't resign him.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
I tried my hand at American Football (why is it called football?) once at school. I was terrible. I didn't even understand the rules properly, and still haven't. Although i've watched some Madden 16 gameplay on YouTube, and once watched a match as well.
Let me know if you still need any help. I think I have understood it well now :)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Done with Week 3, what a thriller yesterday for Giants