Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Ok guys not sure what's happening here..But I have been playing online test match for the first time with @Bigby Wolf and OMG what a game it is..REAL TEST for sure..Most realistic edges you could see in a cricket game and thats been produced as real as possible..

So leave the beta guys , just check the progress in the beta thread and grab someone you know in the mean time and get on playing a test match online...You wouldnt even think of posting in the forum..Its just damn good...

D

Dutch

Does anyone on steam have a career save where the career skill stats jump after getting county status? I think that is When it happens....please Pm me that save! PC only thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

NursingHomeFire

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi all

is there a place where i can see the controller layout like in db 14 etc

Thank you

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
@WealeyH Hi, its regarding the post in the beta thread. Is it one day series or test series? Also are you going to bat and bowl for one team or only bowling for both the teams ?

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
You have no idea what happened behind the scenes perhaps. Perspective people, perspective.

The big problem here is too much happens behind the scenes, in secret rooms hidden away from anyone :spy

Hence we can only take stuff on Face Value , as we are not privy to alot of stuff.

W.G. Grace

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
When this elusive super-update finally arrives, please, please let it include a permanent fix to the tweaking annoying caught behind bug whereby the game continues as if you just imagined the previous 30 seconds of play. This is much more deserving of attention, in my opinion, than improving the affects of pitch wear and even improving the AIs response to the way the match is going (which admittedly are drastically required also), which is all I seem to see talk of whenever beta testing is mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread