Ashes Cricket General Discussion

BittuGamz

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
After playing an advanced front foot shot. Batsman cannot make it back to the crease most of the times (not smooth). Anything on this @Dutch ?

Wealey

ICC Board Member
This place has become a proper shower of shit.

The constant back and forth of repeating the same old thing over and over is mind blowing.

It seems to really upset some people. I don’t get why you don’t just park the game and play something else.

Imagine if there wasn’t even any beta updates. Just be full of people wallowing in their own self pity, demanding what they feel is owed to them.

Kass D

County Cricketer
Which rule did blockerdave breaked and am i breaking one by asking that. I honestly did see him breaking any?

Thieves

Club Captain
Sweep shots should be made bit easy as its also a common shot against spinners.
I agree. Most of my sweep shots go in the air and I get out. Also difficult to control the angles of it sometimes.

I usually avoid those shots unless it's an emergency situation where one needs quick runs. Even still, you're better off using L2 and hoping for the best.

D

Dutch

Which rule did blockerdave breaked and am i breaking one by asking that. I honestly did see him breaking any?
The problem of this place: people see what they see and expect that to be the reality of it all whereas in fact they dont know sweet FA.

Wealey

ICC Board Member

Something not public...

I agree. Most of my sweep shots go in the air and I get out. Also difficult to control the angles of it sometimes.

I usually avoid those shots unless it's an emergency situation where one needs quick runs. Even still, you're better off using L2 and hoping for the best.

They can be played along the ground easily. I think your trugginv lofted... you almost have to aim behind you...

Thieves

Club Captain
This place has become a proper shower of shit.

The constant back and forth of repeating the same old thing over and over is mind blowing.

It seems to really upset some people. I don’t get why you don’t just park the game and play something else.

Imagine if there wasn’t even any beta updates. Just be full of people wallowing in their own self pity, demanding what they feel is owed to them.
Lol you seemed to have taken alot of offense?

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
I'm hoping the new timing applies to the sweeps as well? Right now you practically have to play the shot before the bowler releases the ball for the sweep. I understand it is an often premeditated shot but it still feels a bit unnatural.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Am sorry but thats not very fair is it. And thats just proved what he was talking about. Go ahead banne me as well, but thats just wrong.

Your saying, something he has done in private directed at someone shouldn’t be punished...

You have 0 idea of what was said..

Think about what your saying..[DOUBLEPOST=1521538851][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm hoping the new timing applies to the sweeps as well? Right now you practically have to play the shot before the bowler releases the ball for the sweep. I understand it is an often premeditated shot but it still feels a bit unnatural.
I’ll show u tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread