The PC Texture Tweaks & Mods Thread: India Test Pack & Duke Ball Released!

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
zEjizWa.png

IPL 2018 boundary ropes and stumps done because I figured a lot of people will be playing that right now. ;)

Install using the same method as explained here.

Cheers and enjoy! :cheers
Only because @Llewelynf is the best!!!!!!!

Cl4rk3y

School Cricketer
Is it possible to get access to the in game adboards so we could change them in a similar way to the stumps and boundary ropes? It was possible in dbc14... you could change the image of the dds file in dbc14, or can we only make adboards for pc through the academy way? Any feedback on that would be great... keep up the good work guys.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Is it possible to get access to the in game adboards so we could change them in a similar way to the stumps and boundary ropes? It was possible in dbc14... you could change the image of the dds file in dbc14, or can we only make adboards for pc through the academy way? Any feedback on that would be great... keep up the good work guys.

Not sure but I think it would be possible, although maybe slightly more complicated. I haven't actually managed to find the default unlicensed adboard files (eg. CHICKEN).

However as I've said previously, I'm trying to mainly focus on things that cannot be achieved with the in-game editors.

Cl4rk3y

School Cricketer
Not sure but I think it would be possible, although maybe slightly more complicated. I haven't actually managed to find the default unlicensed adboard files (eg. CHICKEN).

However as I've said previously, I'm trying to mainly focus on things that cannot be achieved with the in-game editors.
No worries mate, thank you for your reply, I’m only just moving into the pc scene from console gaming. Hopefully we could alter adboards this way in the future , cheers

ashar rizwan

Club Captain

@Spoobir,@Llewelynf @Wouldubeinta upload_2018-4-19_1-32-34.png
I abled to find out these sponsors and I tried to put them in the game through Blobset & Tkpk tools, but unfortunately I failed.I think in the tkpk folder we have to make changes in ddspathindex & header-index text files.

upload_2018-4-19_1-37-9.png
I able to find out these sponsors and I tried to put them in the game through Blobset & Tkpk tools, but unfortunately I failed.I think in the tkpk folder we have to make changes in ddspathindex & header-index text files. I think we have to put sponsors here..

If we will be able to change boundries,adboards,field sponsors of inbuilt stadiums then it will be great,please look into this matter???

Spoobir

@Spoobir,@Llewelynf @Wouldubeinta View attachment 208536
I abled to find out these sponsors and I tried to put them in the game through Blobset & Tkpk tools, but unfortunately I failed.I think in the tkpk folder we have to make changes in ddspathindex & header-index text files.

View attachment 208537
I able to find out these sponsors and I tried to put them in the game through Blobset & Tkpk tools, but unfortunately I failed.I think in the tkpk folder we have to make changes in ddspathindex & header-index text files. I think we have to put sponsors here..

If we will be able to change boundries,adboards,field sponsors of inbuilt stadiums then it will be great,please look into this matter???

I'm not really sure what you're trying to do. Those adboards are already in the game and used in the Australian stadiums. The ones I'm having trouble finding are the unlicensed logos used in stadium creation adboards.

You will need a different tkpk folder to the one I've uploaded previously if you want to edit the default stadiums. My one is for custom stadium ropes.

rml

School Cricketer
I'm not really sure what you're trying to do. Those adboards are already in the game and used in the Australian stadiums. The ones I'm having trouble finding are the unlicensed logos used in stadium creation adboards.

You will need a different tkpk folder to the one I've uploaded previously if you want to edit the default stadiums. My one is for custom stadium ropes.

Hey man. Can you tell me how I can edit face textures and 3d head models?

Spoobir

Hey man. Can you tell me how I can edit face textures and 3d head models?

Unfortunately not, I don't know how to do this.

Maybe I could figure out the face textures but without being able to edit the rest of the player model it would be fairly pointless.

Spoobir

Just tried to re-add some of my mods post-patch and it doesn't seem to be working unfortunately.

Trying a few things but if I'm not successful we'll probably be praying for Wouldy to return to us. :(

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just tried to re-add some of my mods post-patch and it doesn't seem to be working unfortunately.

Trying a few things but if I'm not successful we'll probably be praying for Wouldy to return to us. :(
Yeah it stopped working a few builds ago in the beta

Spoobir

Ok we're back in business lads! Many thanks to our saviour @Wouldubeinta! :cheers

I've updated my txpk file located here so rope mods should now be working again as well. Maybe someone can try following all the instructions in that post so I can know if it's all good? You should end up with the Sunfoil ropes but the defaults are included in the folder if you want to switch back after.

You'll need the latest blobset and txpk tools released by Wouldy today.

Last edited:

Spoobir

Hi, I previously made a new Grassy pitch texture as well as some outfield grass. Well here is version two of that mod!

dqbrntC.jpg

Download below and instructions are included in the readme.

Cheers and enjoy! :cheers

Attachments

• Grassy_Pitch.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 207
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread