OTHER New Game?

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
College football.Suppose it could be modded to become an nfl game eventually.Could have a following on pc if done correctly as madden for some reason doesn't want pc gamers money.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Could be a red herring - Ross tweets a lot around E3.

OR...

My money's on a ported KP Nintendo game: "Switch Hitter".

D

Deleted member 46200

Could be a red herring - Ross tweets a lot around E3.

OR...

My money's on a ported KP Nintendo game: "Switch Hitter".
There was talk of a Grid iron game like... I think what 2K sports... ? But may well be 'talk' but another Grid iron game to ruffle Maddens feathers... ? EA mar respond positively?

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Thanks there was a you tube thing not so long ago detailing this x

It's very weird. The whole thing, presented as it is, looks well dodgy. Having an opening webpage that talks all about the fiscals and legalities, without really talking about the game itself... odd.

D

Deleted member 46200

It's very weird. The whole thing, presented as it is, looks well dodgy. Having an opening webpage that talks all about the fiscals and legalities, without really talking about the game itself... odd.
That maybe because they don't want to be taken to court by the NCAA players... I think.

Videos I have seen;
and
Interesting they are talking about licences.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
That maybe because they don't want to be taken to court by the NCAA players... I think.

The history of ALL US college sports and litigation is a massive ballache. The development cost listed seems very high given the amount of stuff, one would assume, that can easily be transferred from their other titles - I imagine that a big portion of it is for lawyers. :)

D

Deleted member 46200

The history of ALL US college sports and litigation is a massive ballache. The development cost listed seems very high given the amount of stuff, one would assume, that can easily be transferred from their other titles - I imagine that a big portion of it is for lawyers. :)
It is a regular problem but the madden 'monopoly' needs to be broken and I feel Big Ants customisation tools are superb (to those who know how to use them). The litigation side needs to be made more transparent so the consumer is not hit with overpriced but lacking in development games which should and could be better.

Ballache... May need to explain that one for me?

Users who are viewing this thread