Comedy Capers.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
He is too looking at her boobs. :lol:lol I will tell you a story about Kenneth Williams. Her name is Fenella Fielding. This is how she looks today.aggghhhh.
6564120561_651ca9b0b6_z.jpg
She looks ok, she is a lot older Craig so be nice:). Tell us the story about Kenneth then??:D

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
Age gracefully woman. Black wigs only make you look older.

Well Kenneth was tortured by his homosexuality. He could never come to grips with it. Never took a lover.. male or female as far as I know. Lived a lone and a lonely life. Only friend was his mother and some of the Carry On gang. Kinda sad.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Age gracefully woman. Black wigs only make you look older.

Well Kenneth was tortured by his homosexuality. He could never come to grips with it. Never took a lover.. male or female as far as I know. Lived a lone and a lonely life. Only friend was his mother and some of the Carry On gang. Kinda sad.
Never had anyone? That is sad. I always thought he was gay to be honest. He was great in the films no matter what he was!

Has the actress got a wig on? It does look a bit heavy at the front.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
images.jpeg[DOUBLEPOST=1533124247][/DOUBLEPOST]We did that at the same time Craig![DOUBLEPOST=1533124308][/DOUBLEPOST]Let others guess them as i gotta get back to work!

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
There is a mix up and Sid ends up in a hospital. The matron confuses him with a well known doctor.The hint is the cast are all odd job people. You must not have seem this one. Want me to reveal as it looks as tho there are no other members playing.
Ok:)

Users who are viewing this thread