FC game request thread

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Note that WI announced squad for T20I series today morning around 6:30 (IST) and there is less than 24 hours for the match to start. Hence the series will not be created as it won't give enough time for people to sign up.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If anyone finds Hong Kong squad for Asia cup, can you please post it here so that Asia Cup can be created.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Anshuman Rath :c:
Aizaz Khan
Aftab Hussain
Babar Hayat
Cameron McAuslan
Chris Carter
Ehsan Khan
Ehsan Nawaz
Haroon Arshad
Kinchit Shah
Nadeem Ahmed
Nizakat Khan
Raag Kapur
Scott McKechnie
Tanveer Ahmed
Tanwir Afzal
Waqas Khan

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anshuman Rath :c:
Aizaz Khan
Aftab Hussain
Babar Hayat
Cameron McAuslan
Chris Carter
Ehsan Khan
Ehsan Nawaz
Haroon Arshad
Kinchit Shah
Nadeem Ahmed
Nizakat Khan
Raag Kapur
Scott McKechnie
Tanveer Ahmed
Tanwir Afzal
Waqas Khan
What the ..? Too much spare time on your hands...:p

DrewBi

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Do you do make a fantasy league about County Cricket, Sheffield Shield, Ranji Trophy, etc? It would be very interesting as you would have to pick from a large variety of players and it is also over a longer period of time. It will help connect people back to the domestic roots. People will also be more in touch with who should be up for selection.

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Do you do make a fantasy league about County Cricket, Sheffield Shield, Ranji Trophy, etc? It would be very interesting as you would have to pick from a large variety of players and it is also over a longer period of time. It will help connect people back to the domestic roots. People will also be more in touch with who should be up for selection.
Great idea but I feel it will be a huge task if these matches are scheduled with international matches and in ranji trophy plenty of matches are to be scored. But let's see @zwarrior @MattW

DrewBi

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Great idea but I feel it will be a huge task if these matches are scheduled with international matches and in Ranji trophy plenty of matches are to be scored. But let's see @zwarrior @MattW
Thank you for considering. Also you could try asking people for the information for these matches to take the weight off the Planet Cricket Team's shoulder. County starts on the 5th of April, Ranji Trophy started in November this season so I assume it will start at a similar time next season, Sheffield Shield started in mid October so I assume it will start at a similar time next season.

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Thank you for considering. Also you could try asking people for the information for these matches to take the weight off the Planet Cricket Team's shoulder. County starts on the 5th of April, Ranji Trophy started in November this season so I assume it will start at a similar time next season, Sheffield Shield started in mid October so I assume it will start at a similar time next season.
I personally would love have to competitions like ranji trophy, Vijay Hazare, county cricket, royal London one day cup etc.

Users who are viewing this thread