Cricket 19 General Discussion

Thieves

Club Captain
Actually this is a very very valid from my point of view.

I’ll ask everyone this question though..

How many times have you sprinted a 2 or a 3 and faced up to the bowler and just thought “feck I can hardly breathe atm let alone do anything constructive with this delivery I’m about to face, I should just kick em over” ?
I usually just block the ball till I'm not tired.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Looks like that Bajo bloke played a bit of Cricket 19, won’t be surprised if Big Ant release a video with him playing it

Reactions: DAP

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Looks like that Bajo bloke played a bit of Cricket 19, won’t be surprised if Big Ant release a video with him playing it
May be in a day or two...

Looks like there was no Beta team (from PC community) involvement during development this time around...

Last edited:

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Also on this, England’s first international is tomorrow and it’s a Friday which is well known for some Big Ant bombs. I’ll need @PristineR’s confirmation though of course
Guessing you saw the tweet was thinking the same Friday a common day for most announcement really

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Will be pretty disappointed if it’s some rando playing the game on stream if I’m being honest
You never seen Good Game SpawnPoint before mate, old mate Bajo use to be a host on it. It's basically a TV show where they play and review different games.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
with that happening we should get a gameplay trailer that annoying poor old mate that like in his mid 20 that upload daily ashes cricket might find himself a bit stiff

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I am a little frustrated that I mean the bloke has never played a sport game in his life surely that a couple of aussi boys who play this game a lot get a crack

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
You never seen Good Game SpawnPoint before mate, old mate Bajo use to be a host on it. It's basically a TV show where they play and review different games.
Nah, haven’t seen it. Could be good to have an opinion from someone who doesn’t play cricket games all the time then haha. I tweeted saying Cricket 19 on stream and he liked the reply so lock it in Eddie

D

Deleted member 185125

Screenshot_20190502-172628__01.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190502-172628__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20190502-172628__01.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: DAP

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Well we will get a trailer now if there will be gameplay then I would suggest we will get a trailer

Users who are viewing this thread