Cricket 19 General Discussion

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Steve the new Warney?
xQS7FWa.jpg

greed378

Club Captain
The ratings are pretty weird, seems to heavily favour all rounders but also some of the individual ratings such as Smith having the same bowling as Jimmy Anderson and better than Adil Rashid (a genuine leggie) are also pretty far off

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've lost count of how many times I've had to say this, but you can always change the skills. I have my own player skilling system so I will be editing them anyway, no reason why other people can't edit the skills to their liking either. People are making such a big deal out of nothing, it's something that can be changed god dammit, now if you don't mind I'll get back to my boring life....

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I've lost count of how many times I've had to say this, but you can always change the skills. I have my own player skilling system so I will be editing them anyway, no reason why other people can't edit the skills to their liking either. People are making such a big deal out of nothing, it's something that can be changed god dammit, now if you don't mind I'll get back to my boring life....
It's always interesting to see how they rate the players though, regardless of whether you change them or not.

Reactions: DAP

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It's always interesting to see how they rate the players though, regardless of whether you change them or not.
True, not quite sure what rating system they have or how they worked out the skills. Surely some players are auto generated. Saw your video just before and it's ridiculous how high some guys are rated, especially some of the bowlers with their batting skills higher than actual batters. You made plenty of good points.[DOUBLEPOST=1557403555][/DOUBLEPOST]
Haha of course you come out with the goods mate, but may I say some of those wickets are shocking...:D

MK4

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Will other international players be licensed? Or just English and Aussies?

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
You can change the skills of licensed players?

Users who are viewing this thread