Cricket 19 General Discussion

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
About earned stats, any news or information that improvement has done in that perspective as havnt seen any details so far.

Hopefully we will get correct earned stats this time like dbc13 instead buggy ones like ashes17.

tarangmht

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi @MattW I saw the IGN video and it confirms we have the highlights package in the game. If possible and not already included, pls try and include highlights as a menu item available upon demand as some of the other stats like big wheel etc were in the previous edition.

• The highlights menu should have option to customise highlights like Wickets package, 4s & 6s, Sessions (In Test Matches) also key moments like dropped catches missed run outs or batsmen reaching a milestone.This will help the player customise the highlights package.
  • one can include all or just boundries or wickets as per choice.
  • be to select an individual player or the entire team like we have for the big wheel.
  • An option in the end to be able to share it or save it for later view would be awesome.

I know its late but its only a suggestion i don't expect it to be implemented in this version perhaps the next one if you agree with it.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Hi @MattW I saw the IGN video and it confirms we have the highlights package in the game. If possible and not already included, pls try and include highlights as a menu item available upon demand as some of the other stats like big wheel etc were in the previous edition.

• The highlights menu should have option to customise highlights like Wickets package, 4s & 6s, Sessions (In Test Matches) also key moments like dropped catches missed run outs or batsmen reaching a milestone.This will help the player customise the highlights package.
  • one can include all or just boundries or wickets as per choice.
  • be to select an individual player or the entire team like we have for the big wheel.
  • An option in the end to be able to share it or save it for later view would be awesome.

I know its late but its only a suggestion i don't expect it to be implemented in this version perhaps the next one if you agree with it.

Maybe there is!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I have noticed that in these gameplay videos, a lot of leg spinners seem to be off spinners. I wonder if that’s just a visual bug or something more.

Spin goes the wrong way. I faced Ali in the ground training and every ball turned like a leggie

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think the biggest thing I can say, is that whatever version (Probably a pre-release build), the game in IGN's video looked like the final version of Ashes Cricket we are using currently. Of course, have to wait for the game to release and then play it to verify this. However, mostly optimistic right now.

Chevo

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Anyone else in Aus have any more info on this? Annoying they don’t have a list of ‘eligible’ games on the website.

SfOi3eX.png

Ended up asking EB on Facebook messenger, can trade in any game as long as it has a $10 trade in minimum. That’s pretty awesome to pick this up for $39

AnkitC

International Coach
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
as has every off spinner since dbc14!

Agree 100%. Spinners tend to use the Wrong'uns and Doosras way too much since the first(or maybe second) game. Another annoying part is when AI Right Arm Fast bowlers go Round the Wicket against Right Handed Batsmen and similarly for Left Arm Bowlers and Batsmen.

Well, this still maybe called plausible in T20s, but in ODI's and Test Matches? Used way too extensively, this ploy. Probability needs to be reduced A LOT.

Not sure if anything has been done about this. If not please look into it. @MattW

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
$100?! thats quite expensive

Users who are viewing this thread