Cricket 19 General Discussion

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Annoys me when people make their judgement off a game that isn’t released and most likely doesn’t have a day 1 patch attached. So many people are going to base their view on the game behind these shoddy videos

The comments on that video are even worse. Migraine inducing stuff.

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is it going to be 30fps on PS4? I saw Ross's post somewhere, he stated only main difference will be frame rate in each console so was wondering if we have that information yet?

TheHairyGamer88

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Is it going to be 30fps on PS4? I saw Ross's post somewhere, he stated only main difference will be frame rate in each console so was wondering if we have that information yet?

I think he might have been referring to the switch version

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Yeh that true it not fair that the game comes out earlier next time big ant in the future should just send them on the Monday before realese and they get it later or something my guess know would be that Australians will have to wait till Tuesday which is fine as would rather have the day 1 patch than not there been multiple steam builds
Don't think you play a lot of games, these have to be stocked early to make sure there's stock when the game does make an official release. Not to be rude, but if BA could delay sending it, they would, if they aren't it has to because they don't want stock to be running short with the distributor last minute.

Also, this early release is in bad taste from the developer, no wonder so many devs want to do away with the physical copies.[DOUBLEPOST=1558492839][/DOUBLEPOST]
They make excellent frisbees when you are angry at the game.
Though they lose resell value :spy:p

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Keep judging the game without the day one patch guys and that's how it should be judged.. Let's get their hard work into the drain even before official release.. Great going.. :facepalm

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
I wouldn't blame the game for that. It's just probably lack of ability, knowledge and discipline of the player . Not every one understands the cricket as we hardcore gamers I guess
Nobody is blaming the game here. Jus wondering whether the Ashes 19 series in August will be like this.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Well this is all BAS stupidity , first they didn't release the trailer or did any sort of decent marketing than when the game is out in the loose without any DAY 1 patch and looking Cr@p , they still haven't allowed their beta players to clarify

Pat

International Coach
Do we know for sure that we do have a secret beta team here for Cricket 19?

Users who are viewing this thread