Cricket 19 General Discussion

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Arghhhhhhhhhh feckin argggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

*wrenches own eyeballs out using fondue forks*
I feel you it’s painful to see same thing asked over n over again

CHUCKY666_UK

School Cricketer
All this talk about PS4 and XB1 - does anyone know any details about the Nintendo Switch version? Is it the same game will all the modes and features albeit slightly down scaled graphics of course. Also - will it be available on the Nintendo Store and if so when???

manan19995

Club Cricketer
i also want to know this.....is game going to be different on switch than ps4 and xb1.I think some modes will be different. Actually this is only thing that prevented me from preordering.

D

Dutch

All this talk about PS4 and XB1 - does anyone know any details about the Nintendo Switch version? Is it the same game will all the modes and features albeit slightly down scaled graphics of course. Also - will it be available on the Nintendo Store and if so when???
perhaps ask the Nintendo Store?

D

Dutch

Okay so I know everyone is excited and that is great but I will be deleting anything that has to do with: i have just seen it on the pSN store, can i download it from South Feckville, will they deliver it to my house with pizza......it really is getting absurd.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And what about the thousands of honest ones who have bought all of the previous cricket games.I think it would be fair to be told the date of the PC release. If it's not ready fine then tell us but we actually have to pay the most for the game when it does finally come out so a bit of official feedback would be nice.

i am waiting for pc version and i have all big ant cricket game frm dbc14 to ashes 17 now already recharged my wallet for cricket 19

Reactions: DAP
D

Dutch

Post something when you are playing the game...we do not need to see how far you are with downloading : I am a gnats whisker away from shutting this thread for a while

angad

Chairman of Consent
perhaps ask the Nintendo Store?

Lol chill out buddy, it’s a general discussion thread...this is general discussion (let’s admit it, we have see worse haven’t we ;))

D

Dutch

Lol chill out buddy, it’s a general discussion thread...this is general discussion (let’s admit it, we have see worse haven’t we ;))
If you have seen the hundreds of posts asking this question then i get your point. Do you have his answer for him?

Users who are viewing this thread