Cricket 19 General Discussion

Rackemup27

Club Cricketer
I think you shouldn't lose a review if it's umpires call. Perhaps we should get our review back if that's the case, to reflect the way IRL cricket is going.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I think you shouldn't lose a review if it's umpires call. Perhaps we should get our review back if that's the case, to reflect the way IRL cricket is going.
There was an option in match type setup for that in ashes cricket already... sheck your match type settings

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Quick question may have already been ask and answered, but will the Big Bash Teams be patched in?
You'd surely think they would with the Australian team and state teams being licensed. It's one of the main leagues, even if they don't have it licensed it should still be there. I can't imagine playing a career without the BBL....:noway

Irtileaf

Club Captain
Good day, does anyone know when the day 1 patch will be released for PS4. My latest update has been to version 1.02.
Thankyou

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
During career, when coming to the crease or bowling it combines all stats from 3 day, 50 over and T20 instead of separate for each format.
That's not a bug, all the stats from club cricket matches in career mode are classed under the other section in the stats as they should be. It was the same case with Ashes.

MuhammedSlamdow

Club Cricketer
So i picked the game up from jb today (xbox)and put it in and it was only a 14gb download and my game is version 0.1.0.1.0404. It also seems like things are missing from my version after watching some youtube videos. Surely this isnt how its meant to be?!?!?

D

Dutch

So i picked the game up from jb today (xbox)and put it in and it was only a 14gb download and my game is version 0.1.0.1.0404. It also seems like things are missing from my version after watching some youtube videos. Surely this isnt how its meant to be?!?!?
As I understand, and maybe wrong (What me???) that the Xbox patch is taking slightly longer to process at the Microsoft end than the PS4 one so that Xbox isn't quite up to date yet.

Chipoitus

School Cricketer
I got the game on xbox today and I don’t have any option to edit line ups, I only have 2 options, have reinstalled the game and there are no updates for the game, what’s the go?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    999.2 KB · Views: 12

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
xbox day 1 patch is not out yet -- microsoft need to release it!

Pcuser

Club Captain
should be 0.1.0.2

Users who are viewing this thread