Cricket 19 General Discussion

Psn store in North America updates between the hours of 5-6 pm est and 2-3 pm pacific. So I’d check back after that, and if it’s actually the 29th then it’ll probably be at 3 am est. A little more patience! Can’t wait to get my hands on this too.

I don't have the game yet, but may I suggest turning on automatic fielding for now until that bug is fixed, because I agree it does seem fairly game-breaking.
That's what I'll have to do but it's annoying because it's something that should be patched straight away or noticed straight away

That's what I'll have to do but it's annoying because it's something that should be patched straight away or noticed straight away

What platform are you using? There are some issues I've seen floating around of outdated versions of the game, particularly for the xbox.

Also sometimes bugs appear last minute, getting created from changing something you might think is completely unrelated in the code. But I definitely appreciate that it's annoying.

The depth in this game is crazy...

Just went back to default sliders and went through the academy making sure people like Finch and Maxwell had the T20 slogger perk.

They got 175 all out after 18.

Mainly due to Ali taking a hat trick to a potential bug.

They kept getting bowled playing on by playing that shot where they almost uppercut it to third man.

Either way the perks are so so good. But I think it will take a while to properly set up players and teams!

The depth in this game is crazy...

Just went back to default sliders and went through the academy making sure people like Finch and Maxwell had the T20 slogger perk.

They got 175 all out after 18.

Mainly due to Ali taking a hat trick to a potential bug.

They kept getting bowled playing on by playing that shot where they almost uppercut it to third man.

Either way the perks are so so good. But I think it will take a while to properly set up players and teams!

I love the perks system. Some of the licensed players have some interesting choices, some seem to cancel each other out, and I am not sure why some perks mean that there is a decrease in a different skill.

I wonder if having a perk means that is executed more. So maybe someone will be better at yorkers, but will they try them more often?

This is how broken my game is, look where the marker is for me to make the catch but no circle in sight, how am I meant to play the game like this

I've just had 2 knicks through to the keeper that haven't even shown a catching circle, which made me drop them... Something's not right about it for sure

I love the perks system. Some of the licensed players have some interesting choices, some seem to cancel each other out, and I am not sure why some perks mean that there is a decrease in a different skill.

Suppose it’s to keep it balanced? No idea..

But I just gave finch T20 slogger and for first time he’s turned up and utterly dispatched me!

Users who are viewing this thread