Cricket 19 General Discussion

bl8000

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Is it me or has the difficulty been ramped up a bit on this version. I'm on pro/med/med and but I'm not hitting boundaries and so far it's singles all the time.the timing on pro has definitely changed

Agree. Made my scenario SA vs Bangladesh on those settings more than challenging. Going custom like Survivor mentioned.

LEFF

Club Captain
One of my favourite wickets in any of the games... a genuine leading edge popped up for a c&b.

Ball was a cutter too so the dismissal felt very organic and satisfying.

WOW! even the batter looked where he wanted the ball to go then realised it had popped up... organic to say the least mate! Thanks for sharing.

doranto

Club Cricketer
I am having issue with graphics in PS4 pro ,Its to dark environment to see player's faces. anyone having this issue?or any fix?

Set Up Shop

Banned
Anyone seen injuries in career mode? I haven’t. And I’ve only seen changes
to career line ups at season’s end. Every game the same line up, same batting order...

Otherwise it’s great.

Set Up Shop

Banned
I can confirm that conditions definitely impact matches. Which is great because conditions are a huge factor in the real game. The speed of the outfield is quicker on hard, dry pitches too = more boundaries. The career village grounds have huge boundaries which affects number of 4’s being hit.

Play a game at Allan’s Border Field for example and the number of boundaries markedly increases.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Some bad news for stats aficionados. Looks like the Users Stats are not working properly - see the bugs reported by me in the Bug Reporting thread :noway

@Rhone are the stats working fine in career mode? Haven't started one yet as wanted to make sure the game's working fine before doing so but if the stats issues crop up for the 3rd time running in the series, it would be disappointing to say the least.

@WealeyH , @Dutch , can you folks raise stats as an area of concern with @MattW and Big Ant? Looks like the latest patch has introduced issues with User Stats.

Last edited:

kingkaz

Club Cricketer
So did anyone get an injury notification in career mode yet?
I had one during a match for like a second on screen something about rotator cuff injury (before replay forced the screen change) but after that nothing in match or after it..
Can anyone explain what it actually does?

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
felling sad for africaa
Yeah but Bangladesh is at their peak performance this year. Sadly South Africa are always at a low when it gets to serious competition. They have what it takes to come back, but I’m not so sure against India. It’s cricket and anything is possible.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
So did anyone get an injury notification in career mode yet?
I had one during a match for like a second on screen something about rotator cuff injury (before replay forced the screen change) but after that nothing in match or after it..
Can anyone explain what it actually does?
Yeah had one injury in my career mode. This made me miss a couple of club matches. It's so cool that you get injured and there is a perk for quick recovery for injuries on or off matches.

D

Deleted member 185125

@MattW Can the pitch details be improved in-game during actual gameplay? Pitches looks amazing during replays, but looks blurry in game (realtime) even on close camera options. Btw grass looks superb.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I'm with you on the boundary thing. Only perfect and occasionally good timed shots seem to go anywhere near as far as the boundary. I'm ok with this if AI had the same parameters for shots reaching the boundary......but AI seems to find boundaries no problem....even with cheeky edged shots! S'pose I could go into sliders and alter ball physics off the bat......but I reckon that could start a snowball effect of changing sliders/ altering gameplay difficulty. So be it....I'll tinker away with gameplay sliders and the likes until I find the sweet spot or gaming nirvana.

But if you find it before I do........then maybe let me know.

Im getting boundaries with well placed shots, on one field I played I was getting them quite easily with OK timed shots, seemed like the outfield was superfast, as long as I got it in the gap, it was 4.

Users who are viewing this thread