Cricket 19 General Discussion

Made a video of all the South African (AI) wickets fallen during their ODI chase against India (Me).
Target 279. Custom Slider Settings.

Duminy's wicket is the first ever kind I have seen in BA games.

Wow! Can’t wait for the Steam version to be released. Thanks for sharing

I am playing a world championship. I am noticing that my player ratings have considerably changed. Are these performance related? Or is it some bug? Am confused. Can the beta team confirm this please

Jeep getting done by accidently pressing the l3 button to leave when I am attempting to play a front foot shot. I know this is my fault but is there a way to change which button is leave without switching the entire control system, I have no interest in the standard controls.

Jeep getting done by accidently pressing the l3 button to leave when I am attempting to play a front foot shot. I know this is my fault but is there a way to change which button is leave without switching the entire control system, I have no interest in the standard controls.

Yeah...go into control settings and you can map it to X.

Made a video of all the South African (AI) wickets fallen during their ODI chase against India (Me).
Target 279. Custom Slider Settings.

Duminy's wicket is the first ever kind I have seen in BA games.

Bro what are your slider settings? And what are your difficulty settings?

Just played a match mainly to see this but its as it should be.. Flighted ones were around 84.2kmph and bounce one which is faster through the air is 99kmph on getting "Green"

Trajectory to show flight and bounce deliveries..

View attachment 221942

Thanks for looking - I've opened the file and my issue seems to be with flighted deliveries being the same as normal - same speed. Bounced deliveries are a bit quicker but not by much. It could just be a bug with this match particularly if im the only one with it. I need mess around a lot with the ratings and the

Thanks for this. I played again and it seems for me flighted and notmal

Higher ones are flighted and lower bounce variation one..

I’m a little bit surprised to see that there are still so many times a fielder throws to the keeper and he just stands there and watches the ball fly by. That shouldn’t still be happening.

When can we expect xbox and switch to be on same version as ps4?
@Amarkfu by end of next week we can see all platforms on same version. As switch US release date on June 11th 2019.[DOUBLEPOST=1559614708][/DOUBLEPOST]
How do I get around the catch mini-game not popping up? It's absolutely game breaking not being able to take a catch
@Sweppy12 as of now I'm using fully assisted mode for fielding, will wait for this bug to be fixed in upcoming patch.

Reactions: DAP

Users who are viewing this thread