Cricket 19 General Discussion

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
My fave wicket so far was a Jimmy Anderson outswinger on a good length. Batsmen played a forward defensive and it went off the edge to 2nd slip. Think they are in there....

Yeah I’m not worried as such.. I’ve had edges not carry or go in the gap (because I’ve got a leg gully instead of a 2nd slip)... and earlier today one was perfect for 1st slip but the keeper supermanned instead, but it’s a bit of an oddity. I’ve had every other type of dismissal including some absolute beauties but as yet not a slipper

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can any one give any news on xbox one patch any particular reason why it's taking so long
No idea but hard to believe the issue is at BA’s end unless they have suddenly forgotten how to code for Xbox :p

Mr Snrub

International Coach
One thing i'd love to see tweaked is the shot error for yorker (blue length) deliveries. I know they aren't the easiest ball for a bowler to pull off but its too easy to just club them for six no matter if they're a full toss or a perfect yorker length. I'm batting on Hard/Pro if its any help @MattW

Totally agree with this, it should be possible to bowl yorker (blue) deliveries that are so good that they have to be dug out if they're right on that perfect yorker length, or advanced on to be put away. I know there's the possibility of people learning to bowl perfect deliveries over and over, but why not limit blues to three an over if they become somewhat do-able and you can only use yellow (full) besides that?

Curtis

School Cricketer
Main issue right now is that everyone online literally moves as far to the off side as they can then aims to slog it leg side pretty much anything you do makes zero difference it is either going for a 4 or six.

kingkaz

Club Cricketer
Would be cool if the non striker could also refuse a run/quick single when you call for the it causing you to be halfway down the pitch (same when you are at the non strikers end).

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The amount of overtime these guys must be pulling during the first few weeks of the game must be through the roof. It's why this company is so good.
I completely agree. Very much appreciate the work done by all @BigAntStudios to get us such a great game and constantly fixing issues to make sure everything is working in order. Hats off to the BA team!

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Glad the textures issues are sorted. That was rapid. Is there a way to download more than on "best" team at a time. Or does it have to be done 1 by 1?

Users who are viewing this thread