Cricket 19 General Discussion

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I played a little last night...its odd how they would tune things and not release patch notes but fielding did feel sharper and visuals seemed a tad brighter?
Matt provided a few things I which like you mentioned before make a new thread for patch but there are a lot of patches coming through atm[DOUBLEPOST=1561194111][/DOUBLEPOST]so makes it a bit tougher

Ramz

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I havent recieved an update for the new patch, it says I have latest version Patch 1.06 is this normal? I checked for update it doesnt install? Im on PS4 btw. Shouldi have the Patch 1.07?

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I havent recieved an update for the new patch, it says I have latest version Patch 1.06 is this normal? I checked for update it doesnt install? Im on PS4 btw. Shouldi have the Patch 1.07?
That is unusual are you connected to the internet correctly maybe restart your ps4[DOUBLEPOST=1561194985][/DOUBLEPOST]also could try ejecting the disc and putting it back in may work

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
The North American version will have a version number 1 lower than the Europe version.

As an aside, it's why I strongly encourage people to reference the version number in the credits on bug reports - because of differences like that, knowing "1.06" isn't helpful if that could mean one of two different "1.06" versions.

To note in this case, the latest versions are as follows:
PS4 North America - 960
PS4 Europe - 957
Xbox One - 958

A patch for Switch is with Nintendo.

Just in case you don't have the NA version.

D

Deleted member 185125

I played a little last night...its odd how they would tune things and not release patch notes but fielding did feel sharper and visuals seemed a tad brighter?
The brightness started happening since 1.06. Felt it's improved in 1.07.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Don’t k ow if this is already common knowledge or not..

However if your batting and get a funky field or it’s not really representing true to life fields.

You can quickly switch sides, change the field for the AI and it sticks..

Not ideal but some may use it

Ramz

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
That is unusual are you connected to the internet correctly maybe restart your ps4[DOUBLEPOST=1561194985][/DOUBLEPOST]also could try ejecting the disc and putting it back in may work

Yeah im connected to the internet also took disk out and back in and still no update! Really strange! Oh well Patch1.06 it is!!

D

Deleted member 185125

Tried playing one of the in-game scenario mode - Barmy weather. Bancroft and Warner opened the bowling and continued till 9th over. Eventually lost the match as 'Forfeit'. End game Bowling scorecard has everyone listed even if not bowled a single ball.
Not sure why these bugs aren't fixed, though this was one of the main advertised features in the game.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Yeah im connected to the internet also took disk out and back in and still no update! Really strange! Oh well Patch1.06 it is!!
yeh it is you could re install it when your sleeping or just wait till the next patch

HarisRetarded

Club Cricketer
How does stamina work in this game? I am currently playing a tour and when i start ODI, some players have depleted stamina to almost 0 percent even though it's the start of the match whereas others are 100 percent.

How exactly does this work?

Users who are viewing this thread