Spoobir's Cricket 2005 Project - Jacques Kallis PlayFace Released! 14/07/19

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
And we're back at it with four Pakistani faces complete and shared!

cFz1g4V.png

All pretty big stars so guessing should hopefully be easy. :cheers

pinku

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Oh gawd I didn't think it was that bad... :facepalm

Is it the one and only Shoaib Akhtar or Wasim

1561484568][/DOUBLEPOST]

Inzi is just unbelievably good

Will be time soon to make some triple centuries with Younis Khan! Lol

Last edited:

pinku

Associate Captain
Also do you mind if i ask and i may be wrong but isn't the ratings of Shoaib Akhtar a little low (78) ? It might be that you don't over rate players by choice but just asking

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Also do you mind if i ask and i may be wrong but isn't the ratings of Shoaib Akhtar a little low (78) ? It might be that you don't over rate players by choice but just asking

I believe he is a 90+ rated bowler. To have a really high overall the player needs to be highly rated at at least two skills, so batting + bowling or bowling + fielding etc.

With all due respect, I have been giving the India and Pakistan players from that era slightly lower fielding stats than I did with say the Aussies. :p

Last edited:

pinku

Associate Captain
Yeah I noticed that:lol:facepalm

I believe he is a 90+ rated bowler. To have a really high overall the player needs to be highly rated at at least two skills, so batting + bowling or bowling + fielding.

With all due respect, I have been giving the India and Pakistan players from that era slightly lower fielding stats than I did with say the Aussies. :p

pinku

Associate Captain
Yes, it's Inzi, Younis Khan, Afridi and Shoaib.

Shoaib is one weird looking dude so I found him quite difficult.

His nose is very long haha. Also i love the action you picked for him and his aeroplane celebration is in the game too.

Users who are viewing this thread