Cricket 19: The Official County Project: The 2020 Reset

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Thanks to my good friend @JOB123 Notts are finished and shared under the usual AGuyCalledKiko. Essex next up and the first three players have been shared, then i'll work on Middlesex while @Munkeymomo works on Derbyshire. Durham to be shared soon too. Thanks for everyone's support and contributions, we should be finished by the end of the season if everyone pulls together.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Notts updated with a few small kit tweaks and four more Essex players shared.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
I should get those other Essex models done this week. And I'll look at the 4 from today tonight in case they need tweaking.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Durham are now shared with thanks to @stephencox32, @flake and @wasteyouryouth for models and everything else. Essex up next. In the meantime I recommend Waste's Essex and Derbyshire sides, and downloading his skill updates before I reshare every team for a final time once reskilling and bat assigning has taken place.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Essex now shared with playfaces with thanks to @DalePlaysSports and @wasteyouryouth. I'm also going to start re-sharing players with improved playfaces from Waste's teams. Glamorgan and Hampshire will be first up. (Glam players are already shared under Kiko_97, I need to do some tweaks before I fully share, so they'll be deleted likely tomorrow and shared with the full Glam side)

russf

Club Cricketer
Hey, was Olly Pope shared with the Surrey squad? I might be being daft, but I can't see him. Thank you :)

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Durham and Hampshire have been re-shared with updated and additional playfaces, updated kits, correct lineups and stadiums. Glamorgan to come and work on playfacing Derbyshire will begin this week.

SMIFFYLFC79

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Durham and Hampshire have been re-shared with updated and additional playfaces, updated kits, correct lineups and stadiums. Glamorgan to come and work on playfacing Derbyshire will begin this week.

Thanks for your hard work buddy, but problem is I now see 2 Durham and 3 Hampshire and I dnt know which 1 is the most upto date.

Users who are viewing this thread