Cricket 19 releases on PC on July 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see them everyday on your YouTube Videos, and it surprises me why they can’t just google it![DOUBLEPOST=1564089970][/DOUBLEPOST]
That’ll surely happen![DOUBLEPOST=1564090055][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don’t think any patch is announced, I just know PC in the past used to get quicker updates, because Steam makes it very convenient to update the game for the devs.
I said its my Hope means belief and it may not be true. Consoles also equal to PC for developers.

I said its my Hope means belief and it may not be true. Consoles also equal to PC for developers.
Consoles are a lot more to PCs for devs, because of the possible profit. At least for this particular game. As far as updates go, they take longer to get approved for consoles. Speed of the patches being available: PC > PS4 > XBOX One > Switch

Is there any pre order? And any updates on price, will it be region locked?

still no price update.BTW the planned release date is showing as 30 july instead of 31 on indian steam store,I wont complain about that:D

I copied this from Steam

This game is not yet available on Steam
Planned Release Date: 30 July

This game plans to unlock in approximately 3 days

i feel like ... 39$ or 49$ Can be the price ..

And game name? These people are the worst and v stupid
At last we got it on pc , it does say on steam 30th July , price really care at last we get the game on pc .

Wtf 31st July? Why couldn't it release on 30th July at 12am sharp?...absolutely ridiculous

:spy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread