Cricket 19 General Discussion

from restarting today it's clear to me that changes to the bounce sliders i was making yesterday did not take effect for the in-progress game, but only when starting a new game.

Ridiculous that you have to do that
Plus the fact you cant play on a hard pitch

from restarting today it's clear to me that changes to the bounce sliders i was making yesterday did not take effect for the in-progress game, but only when starting a new game.
Is that good or bad in this case?

Is there a way to delete generated stats for players?

I would also like to hear from anyone if there is a way to do this ?

Theres no flow of the bat. It just looks like the bat is just put in front of the ball. Im sure this has been brought up

This. There are too many non-specific criticisms that just state meaningless stuff based on the feel of experience rather than whats actually technically happening.

"Weird" tells us nothing.

"Theres no flow of the bat. It just looks like the bat is just put in front of the ball. Im sure this has been brought up". Isn't much better. This is all feel and no substance. Flow of the bat? It swings through and connects! I don't think others have brought this up that I can recall.

Plenty of people have brought this up , the Leg Side Shot just doesnt have a Follow through, meaning its the Normal Glance animation , BUT then the ball flies over the Mid Wicket Boundary for a 136m SIX !

Is that good or bad in this case?

Bad, very. If it had taken effect then it might have mitigated things and I could have played on rather than restart.

It also means, if physics sliders don’t affect the in-progress game then e.g. let’s say I wanted to exaggerate (or reduce) the pitch changes (pace, bounce, movement etc) over the days of the test match, I can’t do that.

Bad, very. If it had taken effect then it might have mitigated things and I could have played on rather than restart.

It also means, if physics sliders don’t affect the in-progress game then e.g. let’s say I wanted to exaggerate (or reduce) the pitch changes (pace, bounce, movement etc) over the days of the test match, I can’t do that.

Once again though, we shouldn't need to be doing this in the first place. This is what ? the fourth game now ?[DOUBLEPOST=1565269504][/DOUBLEPOST]The wides/extras from AI short balls still being in the game is ridiculous.
The lack of pitch deterioration still NOT being in the game is ridiculous.
The lack of gameplay difference between different pitches still NOT being in the game is ridiculous.

Calm down guys the game stable at least guys it not broken by any means yes there some issues but hopefully that can get addressed and fixed from here it gone from the best cricket game to the worse hahaha calm your farm I am sure big ant are doing there best and the beta team.

Ridiculous that you have to do that
Plus the fact you cant play on a hard pitch
Positive stuff for your first posts as a new member....
Once again though, we shouldn't need to be doing this in the first place. This is what ? the fourth game now ?[DOUBLEPOST=1565269504][/DOUBLEPOST]The wides/extras from AI short balls still being in the game is ridiculous.
The lack of gameplay difference between different pitches still NOT being in the game is ridiculous.
you like the word ridiculous......you remind me of someone......hmmmm

no, we shouldn't have to.

but if the tools are there it'd be nice if they worked.

Positive stuff for your first posts as a new member....

you like the word ridiculous......you remind me of someone......hmmmm

Made the account because I was completely over this problem. Enough was enough. Saw Daves comments and just had to back it up.

pc vertion batting and bowling training when enter in to train bat or bowl game crash and stoped always i posted this problem before but no body reply,i spend my own money to buy this game but game developers not responding,
without training how can we play a game? any answer?

So fired up the game on PC with the new patch. Started with a India v South Africa ODI Series. Bowled them out for 250 runs or so. For once everything felt right.

Started with the chase only to realize Rabada bowling gentle looseners because the Custom Physics still doesn't work while AI is bowling in any mode other than Play Now. :)

@blockerdave Could this be the reason as to why Ball Bounce and Pitch Bounce is not taken into account while you are playing? And that's why you are getting so many wides.

@Dutch Here's maybe some Science. :p

So fired up the game on PC with the new patch. Started with a India v South Africa ODI Series. Bowled them out for 250 runs or so. For once everything felt right.

Started with the chase only to realize Rabada bowling gentle looseners because the Custom Physics still doesn't work while AI is bowling in any mode other than Play Now. :)

@blockerdave Could this be the reason as to why Ball Bounce and Pitch Bounce is not taken into account while you are playing? And that's why you are getting so many wides.

@Dutch Here's maybe some Science. :p

I don’t know - I think the custom physics have taken effect - it could just be the mentality but I don’t think so. They are bowling bouncers still though less frequently but the bounce just doesn’t seem as high in general

Users who are viewing this thread