TENNIS Tennis World Tour 2

Nard2020

Club Captain
Isnt it the same music as the first tennis game?
??? Do you mean the first TWT game, or the first AO game....because it's not music from TWT at all, but it does sound like something from an AO 2 trailer.

D

Dutch

??? Do you mean the first TWT game, or the first AO game....because it's not music from TWT at all, but it does sound like something from an AO 2 trailer.
Yeah I mean from a AO game probably AO2

D

Dutch

Which is strange, to use music from one game to show off another?

Nard2020

Club Captain
Which is strange, to use music from one game to show off another?
Well I don’t think it’s the exact same theme, but it’s also strange that Nacon and Big Ant have 2 different tennis series releasing months apart. Nothing about this situation is normal, Lol

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Starting to wonder if the game will be finished for the apparent September release, given Big Ant is based in Melbourne and the city and some surrounding areas are back in lockdown for another 6 weeks with a second wave of COVID-19.

Nard2020

Club Captain
Starting to wonder if the game will be finished for the apparent September release, given Big Ant is based in Melbourne and the city and some surrounding areas are back in lockdown for another 6 weeks with a second wave of COVID-19.
I would have to imagine that 8 weeks out, the game has to be done. The rest of the time is fixing bugs, certifications, prints and shipping.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I would have to imagine that 8 weeks out, the game has to be done. The rest of the time is fixing bugs, certifications, prints and shipping.

I suppose it depends what their interpretation of done is compared to ours, we've seen a few unfinished experiences now.

I imagine we won't see final gameplay until about a month out.

Last edited:

Nard2020

Club Captain
I suppose it depends what their interpretation of done is compared to ours, we've seen a few unfinished experiences now.

I imagine we won't see final gameplay until about a month out.
Well I’m sure the actual game development is long done.....“production” and “finishing” is another story, but the heavy stuff is done and the remaining things wouldn’t be affected by stay at home work( in fact the remaining stuff my very well be done directly by Nacon themselves).

They’ve told me that the next info drop is the first week of August ( a little over a month out).

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Doesn't matter if the gameplay is poor.In the first game it seems impossible to aim the ball to exactly where you want it maybe i am doing it wrong but when you think it should go right it goes up the middle.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Need to see some much improved gameplay for this to do well, Big Ant won't have anywhere to hide if this fall flat as well. I do think Breakpoint or whoever started the development cycle and Big Ant took over though.

D

Dutch

Need to see some much improved gameplay for this to do well, Big Ant won't have anywhere to hide if this fall flat as well. I do think Breakpoint or whoever started the development cycle and Big Ant took over though.
I like the way it is advertised as being full of the brands, stars and stadiums we want to see...well what we actually want to see is decent, realistic gameplay!

Nard2020

Club Captain
I like the way it is advertised as being full of the brands, stars and stadiums we want to see...well what we actually want to see is decent, realistic gameplay!
To be fair, they've said that they'd rather let things speak for themselves regarding gameplay and improvements. They also said that the next time they show footage, it will be from a near finished version and then we can all judge for ourselves on what we think.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread