Cricket 22 Announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Looks good, however, no mention of improvement/innovation in A.I/Gameplay and animations (explicitly atleast) is concerning. Hoping it's an actual improvement gameplay/A.I wise aswell, and the game doesn't feel stale while playing. That being said, i am cautiously optimistic still, and really really looking forward to playing a fresh and improved BA cricket game after sooooo long.

What i am looking forward to (at minimum):

1. All Major, experience ruining/game-breaking bugs fixed from previous iterations
2. New and Improved Animations for Batting, Bowling, Fielding giving a comprehensive control over the gameplay. Improved Physics, and addition of actual collision detection etc.
3. Player skills have a noticeable, actual, tangible part to play in how they'd bat, bowl or field.
3. Improved batting gameplay, with expanded shot selection & footwork. To be able to play behind square/leg, both backfoot and frontfoot. Easier controls & execution of sweep shots. Better balance b/w batting against spin vs pace.
4. Overhauled bowling gameplay, with pitch, weather, bowler's skills having an effect on the overall bowling experience. No scripted A.I of sorts when bowling, and i feel like i earn the wicket by bowling in right areas, rather than a stroke of luck. Bowling is more engaging and fun.
5. Significantly improved A.I in terms of pacing, bowling, strategy, match awareness.

Felt excited about the prospects hence typed out my little, anticipation list.
There's literally a video with a new bowling animation and another with a cricketer in a motion capture suit.

Karachi

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Good. Looking forward towards the new iteration and a fresh start. I have run out of excuses to play Cricket'19 and my brother, my biggest rival in cricket video games, has almost completely abandoned me to single player status.

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I wants to pre ordor but dnt know when it wil be avail on steam ??

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Now, it makes sense why it doesn't show on the UK PS Store. Any idea PS4 version is upgradable to the PS5 version?
if u buy on ps4 then ps5 upgrade will be for free for u .. !

In further great news, fans that buy the game on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will be able to upgrade for free when they purchase the new generation of hardware.

angad

Chairman of Consent
if u buy on ps4 then ps5 upgrade will be for free for u .. !

In further great news, fans that buy the game on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will be able to upgrade for free when they purchase the new generation of hardware.
That’s amazing!! Any idea when the preorder will be available on psn?

rapidhearts

School Cricketer
Why Are Australians getting slugged an extra 6 bucks than what the English are paying? It's bloody Australians who make the game!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread