Requests Accepted Requests Thread *NOT For Requesting From Specific PC Users*

AODxKr1905

School Cricketer
India
RCB...
Anyone up for The Caribbean Premier league 2021 kits please since i haven't bought the dlc

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Hello There.

Can anyone make these two logos for me. The anchor logo is the front sponsor for Yorkshire in the RLODC and the Complete Cricket one is for Warwickshire in their County Championship Kit. Thanks.

partners-complete-cricket-2x.png 20210714120352_A.png

Monarchistgaming

School Cricketer
So... anyone up for taking a request? Its a weird one... I tried doing it myself but made a monstrosity....

I wanna make Thanos... Purpleskin n all.. can someone help..

LainfordExpress

School Cricketer
Hello, all, newbie here. Anyway, I’m using Mouseydread’s lovely historic teams, and trying to make some kind of uniforms for his ‘80s Shell Shield/Red Stripe Cup teams. I was able to find flags for Barbados and Jamaica, but would anyone be willing to make Guyana, Trinidad & Tobago, and the Leeward and Windward flags (the combined ones, like if you look up the Leeward teams on Wikipedia)? I’m just making simple uniforms and I think the flags would look better than the present day team logos. I’m on console and gave Trinidad a go and got frustrated with the logo designer. Any help appreciated!

Hanav Baxi

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
We should count ourselves fortunate that they even bother with the pc version.
Exactly.. Unlike fifa who sells the same game every year without any significant improvement just to make profits..And the people who are comparing Big ants efforts with fifa, just ask fifa players that does EA really listen to the critics or fan's suggestions?! No way.. EA once tweeted that they don't give a damn about fan's suggestions and they make games to earn profits and not to make gamers happy..
Atleast we are fortunate enough that BA puts in efforts to make better games each time..and we can't deny this fact..BA would not release cricket game every year but their journey from dbc 14 to cricket 22 is commendable.

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned
Piracy is never going out of India as gaming is an expensive hobby here! It’s as simple as that. Cost of gaming (as a percentage of income of 90% of the households) is insanely high for most to be able to justify spending on it. Yet there is that desire to play games, and pirated/copied games seems the obvious solution to most.

One of the major contributing factors is obviously the ease with which these pirated games and movies are available. Every market (even the smallest ones) has atleast one shop or stall that openly sells these and Infact have them on display in the open in front of their shops/stalls. And then there’s the mindset, There isn’t any taboo associated with buying pirated stuff here and thus there is absolutely 0% social pressure on anyone to stop buying them (people also see these things selling so openly in all markets without any crackdown on it that most would not even know it’s illegal.

There are only two things that can stop or discourage piracy, first being the law and the second being personal morals to do what is right. Here, neither is the law practiced in this regard (as can be seen with the way the pirated stuff is sold openly in almost all markets) nor does the personal moral kick in as people justify it in their mind with many reasons like lesser cost, no social pressure, no crackdown on these shops = it must not be wrong!

Above is obviously my own point of view and why I feel if things remain the same, piracy is never going away from here. There needs to be a strict implementation of the law to stop piracy and only then will it be curbed and then slowly after a couple of generations people will also consider it morally wrong to buy them

PS: Personly I’m totally against piracy and have not bought any pirated stuff since ages. What I wrote above is not in any way justifying piracy but just putting across my point of view on why piracy is so rampant and is not going anywhere . BigAnt gave it a shot, but they realized that the pricing of the original will not deter the pirate who is used to buying the games at 1/20th of the price and thus it only makes sense to price the game in a way that they make profit on every copy sold.

Last edited:

angad

Chairman of Consent
Exactly.. Unlike fifa who sells the same game every year without any significant improvement just to make profits..And the people who are comparing Big ants efforts with fifa, just ask fifa players that does EA really listen to the critics or fan's suggestions?! No way.. EA once tweeted that they don't give a damn about fan's suggestions and they make games to earn profits and not to make gamers happy..
Atleast we are fortunate enough that BA puts in efforts to make better games each time..and we can't deny this fact..BA would not release cricket game every year but their journey from dbc 14 to cricket 22 is commendable.
+1!
EA Fifa games are just cash grabs! Hopefully there’s more competition now since FIFA is ending their exclusive partnership with EA Sports

PristineR

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Piracy is never going out of India as gaming is an expensive hobby here! It’s as simple as that. Cost of gaming (as a percentage of income of 90% of the households) is insanely high for most to be able to justify spending on it. Yet there is that desire to play games, and pirated/copied games seems the obvious solution to most.

One of the major contributing factors is obviously the ease with which these pirated games and movies are available. Every market (even the smallest ones) has atleast one shop or stall that openly sells these and Infact have them on display in the open in front of their shops/stalls. And then there’s the mindset, There isn’t any taboo associated with buying pirated stuff here and thus there is absolutely 0% social pressure on anyone to stop buying them (people also see these things selling so openly in all markets without any crackdown on it that most would not even know it’s illegal.

There are only two things that can stop or discourage piracy, first being the law and the second being personal morals to do what is right. Here, neither is the law practiced in this regard (as can be seen with the way the pirated stuff is sold openly in almost all markets) nor does the personal moral kick in as people justify it in their mind with many reasons like lesser cost, no social pressure, no crackdown on these shops = it must not be wrong!

Above is obviously my own point of view and why I feel if things remain the same, piracy is never going away from here. There needs to be a strict implementation of the law to stop piracy and only then will it be curbed and then slowly after a couple of generations people will also consider it morally wrong to buy them

PS: Personly I’m totally against piracy and have not bought any pirated stuff since ages. What I wrote above is not in any way justifying piracy but just putting across my point of view on why piracy is so rampant and is not going anywhere . BigAnt gave it a shot, but they realized that the pricing of the original will not deter the pirate who is used to buying the games at 1/20th of the price and thus it only makes sense to price the game in a way that they make profit on every copy sold.
the fact is, India still is a bigger market for cricket games and softwares with all the piracy… love it hate it but u cant ignore it.. x % of 1.4 billion is still huge

Users who are viewing this thread