Requests Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitterman

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Why Mindstorm choose this password? or this has to do something with extraction?
They haven't chosen the password. Actually, the torque engine compiles and generates a password. Since it is using standard encryption, it is possible to crack it. If they would have used AES then I think it could be impossible.

ramiz_fahad

Club Cricketer
you are looking in right directory...

there you will find images.cr...

rename .cr to .rar and extract using winrar with this password

%3b%2a%30%33%7a%39%38%26%34%25%61%62%6b%33%33%30%33%38%34%37

now you will find many folders,open animation folder and you will see one more folder known as interball_overlay....
open it and delete the files...
now come back and cut paste all the folders you extracted in a new folder named images...

now cut images.cr file and paste it somewhere else but not here....
run the game(backing up)...

this should work but i haven't tried it yet...
if it doesn't work then paste back images.cr file to its original directory....

i did all as u said.but its not work :( mean for runing games needs .cr formate files :(

Last edited:

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
I think after you have edited everything you need to rename it back to a .cr file... Am I correct?

ramiz_fahad

Club Cricketer
I think after you have edited everything you need to rename it back to a .cr file... Am I correct?

i do same as he said.i only want to deleat that big cr icon wich come ever after bowl.when this icon come my game lagging so slow run...after delet file i rename into images.cr past out side of the folder when i run the game in menu every option dispear.then i past that folder ever folder then in menu screen blank :( plzy any body help me i want to cut that big icon of cr :(

DougMac

School Cricketer
I'm unsure if anyone has already said this but I would love to see shots with a straight bat played square of the wicket such as, the square drive and a leg side flick. The only shots that you can play square are cross bat shots, so when the ball is pitch up the are useless. If CR had this in later patch that would be great. I am aware that some people will say that this will make it harder for the bowlers, but think about it the ICC aren't going to ban these shots in real life, so why aren't they in this game.

sharjeel

School Cricketer
you are looking in right directory...

there you will find images.cr...

rename .cr to .rar and extract using winrar with this password

%3b%2a%30%33%7a%39%38%26%34%25%61%62%6b%33%33%30%33%38%34%37

now you will find many folders,open animation folder and you will see one more folder known as interball_overlay....
open it and delete the files...
now come back and cut paste all the folders you extracted in a new folder named images...

now cut images.cr file and paste it somewhere else but not here....
run the game(backing up)...

this should work but i haven't tried it yet...
if it doesn't work then paste back images.cr file to its original directory....

Thank you for the detailed guide. it worked. btw, the password has a space in it.

ramiz_fahad

Club Cricketer
Thank you for the detailed guide. it worked. btw, the password has a space in it.

hay budy after update where u put these files???? mean when i update file then i rename folder images.cr then past out side of the folder.when i run game in menu all dispear wht to do plz help me :(

sillverhawk

School Cricketer
Is this possible to play a offline game player1 vs player2. I mean keyboard vs joystick .

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
I request that some new people start making patches. Currently we have like one or two guys making patches :( .

Neverhood

School Cricketer
There should be extra runs for Over Throws because the Computer does that a lot. Any patch available so far?
plus there are toooooooo many direct hits by the computer any patch to fix that?

Last edited:

XeCuTeR

School Cricketer
There should be extra runs for Over Throws because the Computer does that a lot. Any patch available so far?
plus there are toooooooo many direct hits by the computer any patch to fix that?

I agree with him...

There is no over throws. All bad throws are catchable. bowler always hits the wickets (really unrealistic). Also there should be a Back-foot mid-on and back-foot mid-off shots.

XeCuTeR

School Cricketer
Its not too much to ask about... but if its possible to take snapshots with in the game. like have a shortcut key and it will save the file in any given directory.

I manage to take snaps by pressing print screen and then past in on the mspaint in windows.

XeCuTeR

School Cricketer
I think someone will get angry here... ::sarcasm

Can we have a test match option here... I will love to play test match with my friends. :happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread