AC09 Downloads Help Desk

jswldty

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello,

I am new here and I have Codemaster Ashes Cricket 09. I want latest patch of IPL for my game by which I can play IPL on my cricket 09. Any help would be appreciated.

Regarsd

JontyBoy

School Cricketer
Gameplay issues

Has this ever occurred to anyone that the game is just SLIGHTLY off balance?especially in test matches? I mean..the openers come out and start thrashing everything left right and centre from the moment I come out to bowl in the 1st innings of the match,not even bothering to defend,even when the line and length are perfect(Reticule is light green).
And at the tail end..Fidel Edwards??! He comes and starts thrashing everything outta the pitch!
This is alright in T20s and ODIs,but in the test matches,its just irritating. :mad
Has there been no patch to fix this issue?
(PS :- I have the IPL patch loaded)

khanashher

School Cricketer
Player Editor

I've updated the Australia & England roster for 2014. I've edited the Set 2 of the roster. However, the when I open the in-game squad editor the game hangs. If I directly start a match using either of the teams, the game hangs at the toss. Any idea why this could be happening?

taraka

School Cricketer
I've updated the Australia & England roster for 2014. I've edited the Set 2 of the roster. However, the when I open the in-game squad editor the game hangs. If I directly start a match using either of the teams, the game hangs at the toss. Any idea why this could be happening?

This has happened to me as well.It happens because there are some irregularities with skin color and faces sometimes.

try changing the faces of the changed/modified players to faces with numbers instead of named-faces (eg: For Kevin Pietersen, try changing his face to a face with a number instead of face-code "kevin_pietersen" and change skin and arm both to white (if its a white skinned player). and select black for both arm and skin and also a face with a number (eg: 09) if its a black skinned player.

*Kevin Pietersen was just an example, you may not want to replace current players and players like KP.however if you just changed the name of another player (a licensed player) change their faces (to numbered faces) and skin colors accordingly.

hope this helps.if not you may have to delete your user file and re-edit all the players.keep backups of your USER and USRSTAT files when you make changes)

philjohn philip

School Cricketer
question

where should i copy patches in ashes 2009.how to make it work. pls tell me installation process

N73A

School Cricketer
Help

i have a problem regarding roster, after downloading Nikhil V's roster i found that all the achievements are locked (stadiums,kitbags). what to do now. I need both the roster and achievements unlocked at the same time. please help me :(

khanashher

School Cricketer
This has happened to me as well.It happens because there are some irregularities with skin color and faces sometimes.

try changing the faces of the changed/modified players to faces with numbers instead of named-faces (eg: For Kevin Pietersen, try changing his face to a face with a number instead of face-code "kevin_pietersen" and change skin and arm both to white (if its a white skinned player). and select black for both arm and skin and also a face with a number (eg: 09) if its a black skinned player.

*Kevin Pietersen was just an example, you may not want to replace current players and players like KP.however if you just changed the name of another player (a licensed player) change their faces (to numbered faces) and skin colors accordingly.

hope this helps.if not you may have to delete your user file and re-edit all the players.keep backups of your USER and USRSTAT files when you make changes)

Thanks a ton mate. This worked.

i have downloaded ashes cricket 2009 as i am new i dont anything i have extracted all 9 rar to one folder now there is iso file what to do with it and how to install please

Jerry2

School Cricketer
How to replace pads? Do I have to replace one by one? I don't think so.

Users who are viewing this thread