AC09 Sound Importer Beta

coolz_hari

International Coach
I m sorry to bother u again abh.But what is the progress of Tex editor ? can you please tell us the present situation of the editor?

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've put it aside for the time being. I'm busy with tests, assignments and other crap.

I have sorted out the format and the compression of the textures inside .big.w32 file. Files can be exported. Its only a matter of time before its possible to import them.

coolz_hari

International Coach
I've put it aside for the time being. I'm busy with tests, assignments and other crap.

I have sorted out the format and the compression of the textures inside .big.w32 file. Files can be exported. Its only a matter of time before its possible to import them.
thanks for the reply . yeah studies are 1st priority . All the best for your studies

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You've said that like 50 times already you know. Anyway, I object to your signature. Graphical editing does not determine if a game is good or not (Cricket 07 doesn't count).

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes, he will release it this November.

I had asked AB this question, and he replied:

I have been busy with term tests and assignments. Hence the delay. But it will be coming out this month.

So this is really a good news for all of us. :)

Users who are viewing this thread